advance life

St John Ambulance (6DS), AMS, RFDS etc. Frequencies, callsigns and discussion.

Moderator: Infernal

jmmw
WARSUG top poster
WARSUG top poster

Post by jmmw »

True troll victory is only attained when it gets so off topic that admin actually deletes your posts so then you can accuse them of censoring you.

This thread is now about flying dogs.

Markmywords

Post by Markmywords »

bwhahahahaha total gold
Kyle
150+ posts
150+ posts

Post by Kyle »

Last edited by Kyle on Tue Feb 05, 2008 8:19 pm, edited 2 times in total.
O.O
I exclude all liability to any person arising directly or indirectly from using this site and any information or material available from it.
Millsy

Post by Millsy »

Kyle wrote: Its officially I have a forum stalker all Bozza83 post seems to be directed towards me.:smt049 How can I help It Im irresistible..

Bozza83 you might want to try www.lavalife.com instead you might have more success :smt043
I'd like to be the First to say well done on posting over 200 post of total shit in less then a month =] Nice Work Champ :D
Kyle
150+ posts
150+ posts

Post by Kyle »

Last edited by Kyle on Tue Feb 05, 2008 8:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
O.O
I exclude all liability to any person arising directly or indirectly from using this site and any information or material available from it.
Millsy

Post by Millsy »

Kyle wrote:Im flattered!!! :smt064 Your coming up for almost 900 soon..
Look when i joined though Buddy :lol:
Kyle
150+ posts
150+ posts

Post by Kyle »

Last edited by Kyle on Tue Feb 05, 2008 8:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
O.O
jmmw
WARSUG top poster
WARSUG top poster

Post by jmmw »

Millsy wrote:
Kyle wrote: Its officially I have a forum stalker all Bozza83 post seems to be directed towards me.:smt049 How can I help It Im irresistible..

Bozza83 you might want to try www.lavalife.com instead you might have more success :smt043
I'd like to be the First to say well done on posting over 200 post of total shit in less then a month =] Nice Work Champ :D
200 in less then a month? wow that almost sounds like a Blitzkrieg of shit!

Picture related.

Markmywords

Post by Markmywords »

I think those being underpaid should stick to the award im surprised the union hasnt got involved at $15 an hour $18 an hour is an insult as well.
housemate

Post by housemate »

Last edited by housemate on Thu Feb 14, 2008 5:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Markmywords

Post by Markmywords »

Whos not to say we know people at ALAS, and of course they have been around 13 years thanks to the hard work of the late Peter Draper.

With the new owners and the new partner taking control more recently :P who knows where the future will go.

Maybe you should do an search you'll find some interesting information ;)

New things cost money :D
Kyle
150+ posts
150+ posts

Post by Kyle »

Last edited by Kyle on Tue Feb 05, 2008 7:52 pm, edited 2 times in total.
O.O
Herpes
150+ posts
150+ posts

THE UTE

Post by Herpes »

Hey all,

Just been looking at the ALAS website. Overall impressions are relatively good, but obviously they didn't have a spell checker. :oops: :P

I think it may have been written by a 6 year old.

Very interested in the fact that they use the ute to assist in transports by traffic delaying. I was under the impression that if they needed this they would have to get in contact with VKI and they would arrange it if it was deemed necessary. Is this ILLEGAL to do this? Will they be pulling over drink drivers and booking them next? (LOOK OUT PFO)

Absolute JOKERS

anyone wanna join the cowboys club
Last edited by Herpes on Mon Feb 04, 2008 2:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Kyle
150+ posts
150+ posts

Re: THE UTE

Post by Kyle »

Last edited by Kyle on Tue Feb 05, 2008 7:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
O.O
gkoutlis

Post by gkoutlis »

Speaking of which - the great Wizzard and I - spotted this Ute - parked in the grounds of Claremont Showgrounds for Big Day Out yesterday - and no other ALS crews were around not even back stage - as SJA had the contract - so hmmm wonder if they got in free pretending to offer their services with Casualty's... :twisted:
George
WARSUG Moderator
VFRS Member

"I am not one who was born in the possession of knowledge. I am one who is fond of antiquity, and earnest in seeking it there." — Confucius

Any views expressed in the above post are my own and do not necessarily depict or reflect the views or opinions of DFES/FRS or VBFB.