advance life

St John Ambulance (6DS), AMS, RFDS etc. Frequencies, callsigns and discussion.

Moderator: Infernal

Markmywords

Post by Markmywords »

PFO: If you see a bali ambulance take a peak haha last one i saw i nearly pissed my pants through laughing haha

After the bali bombings MAS vic did send a couple off old gmcs out there but thats besides the point lol

Have a good trip anyways !!!
PFO
Banned

Post by PFO »

Markmywords wrote:PFO: If you see a bali ambulance take a peak haha last one i saw i nearly pissed my pants through laughing haha

After the bali bombings MAS vic did send a couple off old gmcs out there but thats besides the point lol

Have a good trip anyways !!!
cheers
gcs of 3
Markmywords

Post by Markmywords »

Kyle: Rule of thumb the people at bullshit castle will always know what the others doing, the walls have ears EVERYWHERE.
Kyle
150+ posts
150+ posts

Post by Kyle »

Last edited by Kyle on Tue Feb 05, 2008 7:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
O.O
I exclude all liability to any person arising directly or indirectly from using this site and any information or material available from it.
Bozza83

Post by Bozza83 »

Kyle wrote: Freedom of Speech PFO, plus better to be Honest and upfront about it then pretend everything was a okay. Its a personal opinion. Im sure most people will make there own mind about what they think of ALAS.

I just expect the following things from a Ambulance Service

1. Safe, Serviced, Ambulances
2. In House Training, Nationally Accredited and Endorsed Course. By experienced and current paramedics. Ongoing education.
3. Regular Training Nights / Days
4. Protocols and Procedures
5. Good Working Conditions, Depo built for 24/hr work
6. Ongoing continuos Improvement
7. Get a decent paycheck
8. No BS
9. No Cowboys.

If anyone can add to that list let me know.
Kyle, I dont think the issue is with ALAS - werent you a vollie at Mandurah? What happened there?

Im all for competition - to be honest the state govt. should run the primary ambulance and have multiple private ambulance services running. In VIC, if MAS is busy they will send their low acuity cases to other private ambulance services.

The more we see of ALAS the better it is in my opinion.
Kyle
150+ posts
150+ posts

Post by Kyle »

Last edited by Kyle on Tue Feb 05, 2008 7:59 pm, edited 3 times in total.
O.O
I exclude all liability to any person arising directly or indirectly from using this site and any information or material available from it.
Bozza83

Post by Bozza83 »

Kyle wrote: Hey Bozza83,

I'm all for Ambulance Services no mater if they are great or small. I just expect certain things from the Job and Standards. You could say I expect to much!!. That is how I personally feel.

Like I said before people can make up there own minds.
Im glad you are in favour of ambulance services - if we didnt have them we'd be stuck with swan taxi's for that stubbed toe - But i did ask werent you a vollie at mandurah?
Kyle
150+ posts
150+ posts

Post by Kyle »

Last edited by Kyle on Tue Feb 05, 2008 7:59 pm, edited 25 times in total.
O.O
Markmywords

Post by Markmywords »

As discussed before the governement need to bring in standards (simalar to the allen consulting group report for victoria) which set down the basic standards for private patient transport providers.

Ive got a copy off the report easy to implement the government just needs to pull the finger out and do it.

If i need an ambulance the closest is fine with me as long as they dont drop the stretcher nor have first aiders trying tube a patient.
jmmw
WARSUG top poster
WARSUG top poster

Post by jmmw »

Kyle wrote: Why are you? :smt023. If I asked you your address would you answer? Do you work for SJA or are you a vollie? or Are you a ALAS employee?
Have you eliminated anyone today through rumors, gossip and blackmail? There may be a stripe for that? Do you enjoy playing the power trip and controlling the puppet strings? Are you a Depo reaper whom goes for the kill when someone trips over? Do you stalk people?

Depends on your intent Bozza83?
ITT: The irrationally paranoid. Squashing of independence.
Last edited by jmmw on Thu Jan 31, 2008 9:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Kyle
150+ posts
150+ posts

Post by Kyle »

Last edited by Kyle on Tue Feb 05, 2008 8:40 pm, edited 2 times in total.
O.O
jmmw
WARSUG top poster
WARSUG top poster

Post by jmmw »

Fixed.
Chicky
WARSUG top poster
WARSUG top poster

Post by Chicky »

:shock: :? :roll: :shock: :? :roll:
Oh my god... How on earth did this thread go from being 19 pages to what it is now? Can't leave you all alone for 5 minutes without you going off topic, talking bulldust and geez, even Oz Day! I could've sworn this thread was about ALAS? :lol:
West Coast Eagles
AFL Premiers 1992, 1994 & 2006 and....... ;)
R/Up 1991 & 2005
Since 1987 and still going strong :)
jmmw
WARSUG top poster
WARSUG top poster

Post by jmmw »

Chicky wrote::shock: :? :roll: :shock: :? :roll:
Oh my god... How on earth did this thread go from being 19 pages to what it is now? Can't leave you all alone for 5 minutes without you going off topic, talking bulldust and geez, even Oz Day! I could've sworn this thread was about ALAS? :lol:
I trolled it good
Markmywords

Post by Markmywords »

yer it was trolled extremely well, few newbies joined in on the fun.