FESA Pump Servicing

WA Department of Fire and Emergency Services (6AR and 6IP) (Including the Fire Services, SES & VMRS) and Department of Biodiversity, Conservation and Attractions

Moderator: bogged

Mellorpc

FESA Pump Servicing

Post by Mellorpc »

Currently on a minesite and we have Ex Fesa HP pumper. However need somebody that can service it has anyone got any ideas. I know this is not the right place for this but seems to be alot of information and alot of people with information on here about FESA.
dlcat1
150+ posts
150+ posts

Re: FESA Pump Servicing

Post by dlcat1 »

Is it the truck or the pump/fire fittings that needs servicing? I'm by no means an expert but if I was stuck I'd do a ring around of the firebody builders if it was the pump, while the truck should be able to be serviced by any truck mechanic. We used to take all our (ex DEC) trucks up to a firebody builder near Collie.
philby
150+ posts
150+ posts

Post by philby »

any good Fitter should be able to service the Truck and pump. Where about are you working?
Mellorpc

Post by Mellorpc »

stuck on minesite, Our fitter's onsite dont know anything about it so dont wish to touch it. my back to back is a fitter himself and wants to fix it but is not allowed to touch it.

Its the pump that has the problem. leaking and no pressure.
Infernal
Scanners and Receivers: Uniden UBC60XLT

Post by Infernal »

Do you have water trucks on site? Why not get the person who services them to look at it, or fly me up there, I'm a mechanic I'll look at it for a fee ;)