WA FIRE AND RESCUE CODES

WA Department of Fire and Emergency Services (6AR and 6IP) (Including the Fire Services, SES & VMRS) and Department of Biodiversity, Conservation and Attractions

Moderator: bogged

Triggs

WA FIRE AND RESCUE CODES

Post by Triggs »

Hi All,

Just a quick question from the UK,could some one provide call signs and stop codes for Perth area and the Bush fire Brigades, I listen via a scanner feed, many thanks for your help in advance

Triggs
gkoutlis

Re: WA FIRE AND RESCUE CODES

Post by gkoutlis »

Hi there and welcome;

Not 100% what you are after but it's a start;

http://warsug.info/viewtopic.php?t=316

Page 2 of this link - http://warsug.info/viewtopic.php?f=3&t= ... s&start=15

Good luck,

G
George
WARSUG Moderator
VFRS Member

"I am not one who was born in the possession of knowledge. I am one who is fond of antiquity, and earnest in seeking it there." — Confucius

Any views expressed in the above post are my own and do not necessarily depict or reflect the views or opinions of DFES/FRS or VBFB.
Triggs

Post by Triggs »

Hi many thanks for the links, what im after is pump call signs and incident codes like grass fire,car fire, structral etc etc.

Thanks again

Triggs
gkoutlis

Post by gkoutlis »

Triggs wrote:Hi many thanks for the links, what im after is pump call signs and incident codes like grass fire,car fire, structral etc etc.

Thanks again

Triggs
Try this perhaps.. - http://warsug.info/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=5454

To the best of my knowledge jobs/incidents don't have individual codes... I may be wrong.

G
George
WARSUG Moderator
VFRS Member

"I am not one who was born in the possession of knowledge. I am one who is fond of antiquity, and earnest in seeking it there." — Confucius

Any views expressed in the above post are my own and do not necessarily depict or reflect the views or opinions of DFES/FRS or VBFB.
Triggs

Post by Triggs »

Hi George,

Just checked links, just what I was looking for many thanks,quite differant to here in the UK as far as Im aware only a couple of Brigades use the 1st alarm etc system? litte time to get used too me thinks lol, at least now I know what your 4-4,6-6, etc mean,Very helpfull

Speak soon

From a Wet South Coast of England

Triggs
gkoutlis

Post by gkoutlis »

;) any time.

G
George
WARSUG Moderator
VFRS Member