Parkerville LT cracks up 6AR

WA Department of Fire and Emergency Services (6AR and 6IP) (Including the Fire Services, SES & VMRS) and Department of Biodiversity, Conservation and Attractions

Moderator: bogged

written_ficton
WARSUG top poster
WARSUG top poster

Parkerville LT cracks up 6AR

Post by written_ficton »

Listening to the radio this afternoon Parkerville LT turned out from what I believe was their own accord after seeing smoke. Advised 6AR of location the breif communication was the following 'not word for word, but you get the drift'

"Parkerville LT, arrived on scene fire caused by cigeratte butt, fire was errrrr estinguished by ummm two nude males from the Parkerville Nudist colony"

6AR was quiet amused by this, evident by the chuckle in her voice!

Nice call guys! [-o<
I've closed the door!
SamW

Re: Parkerville LT cracks up 6AR

Post by SamW »

That was me on the radio. The sunseekers nudist club are big supporters of our brigade, and each year we have a friendly game of volleyball against them. They are very well prepared down there, with their own old light tanker, fire hoses and a fire activation plan, but they still won't put on the overalls when there is a fire. Its always a laugh when we go there.
brocks

Post by brocks »

sam w i hope you guys do the right thing and remove your overalls, just leaving your safety helmets on when you guys enter their domain lol..... :lol: ps there would be lots of burn cream being rubbed on down there
written_ficton
WARSUG top poster
WARSUG top poster

Post by written_ficton »

SamW wrote:That was me on the radio. The sunseekers nudist club are big supporters of our brigade, and each year we have a friendly game of volleyball against them. They are very well prepared down there, with their own old light tanker, fire hoses and a fire activation plan, but they still won't put on the overalls when there is a fire. Its always a laugh when we go there.
Anyway, it certainly made us crack up how 'delicately' you advised 6AR - I daresay whoever was listening at that point of time also had a good laugh!

Do you guys turn out much without being notified? I presumed this is that case of what happened here, you turned out for the sight of smoke and were investigating?
I've closed the door!
SamW

Post by SamW »

We were paged to the fire from a 000 call. We almost never turn out to calls without first being paged by coms. If a brigade member sees smoke, they will call 000 and coms will page the brigade.