VFRS - Bassendean & Guilford

WA Department of Fire and Emergency Services (6AR and 6IP) (Including the Fire Services, SES & VMRS) and Department of Biodiversity, Conservation and Attractions

Moderator: bogged

Kempa

Re: VFRS - Bassendean & Guilford

Post by Kempa »

just on loan for the fire season. the career stations that trialed it weren't overly impressed and dont want it back so hopefully we may get to make it a more permanent thing. we were actually aiming for a 2.4U and when the north of the state gets into the rain season there are 2 standbye 2.4U that will come back to perth which we are hoping to get our hands on. so far i have found the 1.4 to be pretty good mind you ive only been in the passanger seat
written_ficton
WARSUG top poster
WARSUG top poster

Re: VFRS - Bassendean & Guilford

Post by written_ficton »

Kempa wrote:just on loan for the fire season. the career stations that trialed it weren't overly impressed and dont want it back so hopefully we may get to make it a more permanent thing. we were actually aiming for a 2.4U and when the north of the state gets into the rain season there are 2 standbye 2.4U that will come back to perth which we are hoping to get our hands on. so far i have found the 1.4 to be pretty good mind you ive only been in the passanger seat
Well I do hope that your able to keep it and are able to provide a better metro coverage [compared to the Mazda LP]

It seems from what I have heard in conversation that Bassendean CFRS are calling you out more thanks to the better equipment you have.
I've closed the door!