Easter Championships

WA Department of Fire and Emergency Services (6AR and 6IP) (Including the Fire Services, SES & VMRS) and Department of Biodiversity, Conservation and Attractions

Moderator: bogged

WPXZBP

Easter Championships

Post by WPXZBP »

The W.A. Volunteer Fire & Rescue Services Association will be holding their annual Easter Championships at Gilbert Fraser Oval, John Street, North Freo on Saturday, April 15 and Monday, April 17. I know FESA have brought in a number of appliances as I had a quick look tonight after the Captains' meeting - CP07 Country Pumper , HSR11 Dampier's yet to be received HSR (Hazmat/Structural/Rescue), UT?? Urban 3.4 tanker (can't remember where from) and three BFS vehicles - a broadacre tanker (2.4?), a rural tanker (2.4?) and a light tanker. I also saw Perth's bus (Perth PC), two light pumpers and Freddy Fire Engine. They may also have one of the FESA helicopters show up. I'll endeavour to get pics tomorrow before I am needed to run for my Brigade.

There's a pumper event starting at 10:40am but events start at 8:30am.
Monday starts at 9am.

Click here for more details.
nachoman
150+ posts
150+ posts

Post by nachoman »

Thanks for the heads up on this, I went down Monday and took a few photos.
WPXZBP

Post by WPXZBP »

Ditto. I actually ran (and managed to flip the cart over. :oops: )

Click here for pics of appliances at the show. Shame I didn't have my EOS 350D there and shame my batteries ran flat.