Radio transmition today

WA Department of Fire and Emergency Services (6AR and 6IP) (Including the Fire Services, SES & VMRS) and Department of Biodiversity, Conservation and Attractions

Moderator: bogged

BuddahFRS
150+ posts
150+ posts

Radio transmition today

Post by BuddahFRS »

hey

today i heard over the radio that Daglish 2nd, was instructed to return to station by the Regional Director from parliament house.
also Perth 1st, 2nd, 3rd and TTL were also instructed to return to station.

why is this, why were these stations allowed to show there support for the police force in there rally???
----BUDDAH VFRS----
Toottoot
Banned

Re: Radio transmition today

Post by Toottoot »

Probably because there patch was still able to be covered from there. It's a long drive back to Butler or Midland.
Tyranus
Amateur callsign: VK6FWDH
Scanners and Receivers: UBC93XLT

Post by Tyranus »

They probably weren't meant to be there but the crews felt that they should be there hence why the regional director probably had them return to station, they don't necessarily want stuff to happen that shouldn't or something like that. It's all politics and most sensible people stay clear of it.
Stirling SES
Team Leader (Stirling 53)
Vertical Rescue Team Member
K9 7 Support

VK6FWDH
ex-Darlington FB
WARSUG Demi-God I mean Mod
If stupidity got me into this mess, why can't it get me out.
rambler318

Post by rambler318 »

BuddahFRS wrote:hey

today i heard over the radio that Daglish 2nd, was instructed to return to station by the Regional Director from parliament house.
also Perth 1st, 2nd, 3rd and TTL were also instructed to return to station.

why is this, why were these stations allowed to show there support for the police force in there rally???
Why should they "NOT" be able to show support. I am sure there are still areas that they will not turn out to without Police being in attendance.
BuddahFRS
150+ posts
150+ posts

Post by BuddahFRS »

i cant see why they were not allowed to attend. the police assist us fire fighters at incidents, as we assist them, we are also on the front line with the police, as well as ambos, nurses, doctors, ad security.

and now we support the police with there rally, as if the public thinks they can attack the police and get away with it, how long will it take for them to attack fire fighters, ambos, nurses, docs, ect, ect
----BUDDAH VFRS----