Metro FRS Stations

WA Department of Fire and Emergency Services (6AR and 6IP) (Including the Fire Services, SES & VMRS) and Department of Biodiversity, Conservation and Attractions

Moderator: bogged

CobCob

Re: Metro FRS Stations

Post by CobCob »

As previously stated Canning Vale, Joondalup and Malga all have the new Hino's. There is also 1 spare hino for when others are being serviced or repaired. If 2 are out of service then one of the old isuzus would be used as a standby appliance.
kylep
150+ posts
150+ posts

Post by kylep »

NOW UPDATED WITH ALL INFO ABOVE. Thanks
gkoutlis

Post by gkoutlis »

kylep wrote:NOW UPDATED WITH ALL INFO ABOVE. Thanks
Brilliant stuff kylep - well done mate...

G
George
WARSUG Moderator
VFRS Member

"I am not one who was born in the possession of knowledge. I am one who is fond of antiquity, and earnest in seeking it there." — Confucius

Any views expressed in the above post are my own and do not necessarily depict or reflect the views or opinions of DFES/FRS or VBFB.
kylep
150+ posts
150+ posts

Post by kylep »

Thanks, hopefully it helps people who don't have all that info committed to memory like some of us cranks.

Work on BFS Metro has started and I'll post the link when it's ready for viewing and comment.

One thing I'd ask is that discussion in this thread stick to the topic, as it will enable people to update info and I can pick it up easier. I'd like not to have to read through dozens of posts to find 1 update :) On that note, I will creat a seperate thrread for BFS etc.

cheers
gkoutlis

Post by gkoutlis »

Sounds like a plan mate.

G 8)
George
WARSUG Moderator
VFRS Member

"I am not one who was born in the possession of knowledge. I am one who is fond of antiquity, and earnest in seeking it there." — Confucius

Any views expressed in the above post are my own and do not necessarily depict or reflect the views or opinions of DFES/FRS or VBFB.
Bear_Au

Post by Bear_Au »

May I offer a correction to your info?

Welshpool does not run a HP.
Welshpool 1st Pump is a standard series 4 MP, while Welshpool 2nd is a series 4 MPHR.
kylep
150+ posts
150+ posts

Post by kylep »

Thanks, just another brain fart from me :)

And is that the bear that I think it might be?