who are they

WA Department of Fire and Emergency Services (6AR and 6IP) (Including the Fire Services, SES & VMRS) and Department of Biodiversity, Conservation and Attractions

Moderator: bogged

BuddahFRS
150+ posts
150+ posts

Re: who are they

Post by BuddahFRS »

Sorry my bad, wrote that comment on my second coffee. lol

Extra 2 Stations and 4 appliances
----BUDDAH VFRS----
treeny
150+ posts
150+ posts

Post by treeny »

roger buddah
MELVILLE 80
The worst in nature brings out the best in us! STATE EMERGENCY SERVICE WE SERVE
kwn

Post by kwn »

Saw a Silver Nissan Patrol with one blue one red light on top. Dash mounted red and blue. Long range radio antenna on the back. Large remote control telescopic spot lights just like the new pumps on top. Two older people in suits driving it up Kwinana fwy towards Perth. Does anyone know who it is and what they do?? I guess it may be coroner??
yorky

Post by yorky »

Sounds a lot like Police Major Crash but don't quote me on that.
"VKI, NJ050 will you be attending the job?"
"Negative VKI, my desk is bolted to the floor".
WARSUG General Scanning Moderator
auntys_eyes

Post by auntys_eyes »

kwn wrote:Saw a Silver Nissan Patrol with one blue one red light on top. Dash mounted red and blue. Long range radio antenna on the back. Large remote control telescopic spot lights just like the new pumps on top. Two older people in suits driving it up Kwinana fwy towards Perth. Does anyone know who it is and what they do?? I guess it may be coroner??
Does sound like a Major Crash vehicle. The light towers are for lighting up crash scenes at night. BTW the "coroner" vary rarely travels to a crime scene and would certainly not require red/blue lights to attend.
WARSUG Moderator - Media Section

VBFB Member

No onion, no garlic, no chilli, no pepper... NO POINT!!
nra555
150+ posts
150+ posts

Post by nra555 »

I saw a light blue VE commodore driveing around the northen suburbs, wangarra, kingsway area the other day. it has 2 deck lights on the parcel shelf, and a dash light at the front. it also has a aireal on the back, wich is commonly used for AVL, and a Glassmount on the front wich i assume would be for the MDT that was in it. it looked like a FESA MDT with a keypad. As well as government numberplates. anyone know who it is?
PRC-555
NRA-555

nra.org.au - join today to make UHF CB a more enjoyable band to use!