West perth

WA Department of Fire and Emergency Services (6AR and 6IP) (Including the Fire Services, SES & VMRS) and Department of Biodiversity, Conservation and Attractions

Moderator: bogged

Leigh
150+ posts
150+ posts

West perth

Post by Leigh »

Daglish 2nd flagged over by police at wilson carpark, mayfair st west perth for person trying to jump from 14th floor. CLP mobile to assist.
Seems like a popular spot, about the 3rd time this has happened there in around 12 months.
jasonjag
Banned

Re: West perth

Post by jasonjag »

Leigh wrote:Daglish 2nd flagged over by police at wilson carpark, mayfair st west perth for person trying to jump from 14th floor. CLP mobile to assist.
Seems like a popular spot, about the 3rd time this has happened there in around 12 months.
Guess people trying to learn how to fly. (not funny) they will have to fence off all high rise car parks, but they will try to do it some where else.
Night_Ryder
150+ posts
150+ posts

Post by Night_Ryder »

Yea they could just go to Lone Star Shooting range and shoot themselves like people have done in the past.
ADMIN NOTE: Account details transferred to "Reevesy"
Leigh
150+ posts
150+ posts

Post by Leigh »

Yeah, im a member there myself and been told theres been a lot less of that since they had cables on the guns so apparently wilson carparks are the next on the list.
Night_Ryder
150+ posts
150+ posts

Post by Night_Ryder »

I am a member there too. I think the last suicide there was in 2003. Its alot less fun with the cables but ohwell its for safety.
ADMIN NOTE: Account details transferred to "Reevesy"