Very Sad news on one of our Members

WA Department of Fire and Emergency Services (6AR and 6IP) (Including the Fire Services, SES & VMRS) and Department of Biodiversity, Conservation and Attractions

Moderator: bogged

wasaint
150+ posts
150+ posts

Very Sad news on one of our Members

Post by wasaint »

Hi peoples i have some very sad news that i have to let you no about that three members of Armadale volunteer fire and rescue were involved in a vehicle smash on the Great Eastern hyw yesterday one is a member of this site known as Budda FRS i wont go into there medical details but Buddaha is a in preaty Bad way and im not to sure on the other too.
all are members of the Running team and my thoughts go out to them and there Familys at this time.I would ask that everyone respects there privacy and give the guys at Armadale 2nd some space at this time .
Once Again to the Guys invovled we hope you Get Well Soon and im not a Religious person but my prays and thoughts are with you guys.
And from all the Members From Roleystone Volunter Fire and Rescue.
Get well soon Guys
WPXZBP

Post by WPXZBP »

Our thoughts also from my Brigade. I'm sure something will be said/done at Kambalda over the weekend.

I think thoughts should also be made for the people who attended the incident - I'm guessing Southern Cross VFRS, SJA, WAPol and hospital staff plus the RFDS.
meg
Amateur callsign: VK6LUX
Scanners and Receivers: Yaesu: FT990, FT857, FT7800, VX7R. Icom: ID800H. Old RS scanner.

Post by meg »

Oh that's awful :cry: I hope they have speedy recoveries - such an awful thing to happen.
FlashPoint

Post by FlashPoint »

My thoughts and prayers are going out too everyone involved in this tragic accident.

Get well soon guys :(
FlashPoint
Magic Smoke, Magic Smoke - Ohh it escaped
  ▲
▲ ▲
Tyranus
Amateur callsign: VK6FWDH
Scanners and Receivers: UBC93XLT

Post by Tyranus »

I'd like to add my hopes for a speedy recovery for all. My thoughts are with them and their family's.
Stirling SES
Team Leader (Stirling 53)
Vertical Rescue Team Member
K9 7 Support

VK6FWDH
ex-Darlington FB
WARSUG Demi-God I mean Mod
If stupidity got me into this mess, why can't it get me out.
Kevlar

Post by Kevlar »

Having trained with a number of their Brigade I hope these fireys get the best care and recover soon. Buddah you can get through this!
JG-103

Post by JG-103 »

Send my regards to buddah and the others, hope they get well soon!
westernwedgey
150+ posts
150+ posts

Post by westernwedgey »

I'm shocked to hear its a member and that other Vollies were injured. My regards to them , their brigade and their families. Hope all recover soon.
bomber
WARSUG top poster
WARSUG top poster

Post by bomber »

Best wishes for a speedy recovery to all involved.

Todays west reports that two from the incident have been released from the hospital. Hoping that the rest follow soon.
Zebedee
Site Admin
Site Admin
Amateur callsign: VK6DB

Post by Zebedee »

Very sad to hear of the injuries to the VFRS guys. Best wishes to all of them for a full recovery.
Doug Bell (Zebedee) VK6DB
WARSUG Forum Administrator.

It is very dark.
You are likely to be eaten by a grue.
chrissss

Post by chrissss »

hope they get well soon. :(
munchkin1981
WARSUG top poster
WARSUG top poster

Post by munchkin1981 »

fingers crossed they all pull through and go back to there happy lives with no side effects
It wasn't me honest.....it was the cat I'm sweet and innocent one :)
Toottoot
Banned

Post by Toottoot »

Get well soon - was it while they were on duty?
wasaint
150+ posts
150+ posts

Post by wasaint »

Hey tootoot not whislt on Juty But whilst traveling to a running competition for there station
WPXZBP

Post by WPXZBP »

Not from what I hear - they were on their way to the State Open Championships at Kambalda. Accident was near Southern Cross.