We thank you

WA Department of Fire and Emergency Services (6AR and 6IP) (Including the Fire Services, SES & VMRS) and Department of Biodiversity, Conservation and Attractions

Moderator: bogged

Jared
150+ posts
150+ posts

We thank you

Post by Jared »

Just like to put a big thank you and show my gratitute to the BFS volunteers and the paid fire fighters who will be out there fighting the fires on christmas and boxing day. Not to mention the rest of the fire season.

Im not in affect of the fires currently burning but i give it to the boys and girls out there tomorro.

If i had millions of dollars id buy you all a beer.

Jared :wink:
WPXZBP

Post by WPXZBP »

Bugger... I don't drink beer. How about a bottle of Penfolds Grange Hermitage ? =P~

:lol:

Thanks... I'm sure I speak for all of the firies, career or volunteer, that we appreciate your thanks. :smt045 :smt023
westernwedgey
150+ posts
150+ posts

Post by westernwedgey »

Damn Jared i was only thinking of posting the same a little while ago today, but ditto to that...Thanks you guys for protecting us, our property, the environment and the animal life you do a fantastic job.

Merry Xmas to all of you :lol: :lol:
donks
150+ posts
150+ posts

Post by donks »

westernwedgey wrote:Damn Jared i was only thinking of posting the same a little while ago today, but ditto to that...Thanks you guys for protecting us, our property, the environment and the animal life you do a fantastic job.

Merry Xmas to all of you :lol: :lol:
dont forget all the other things too! such as attending TA's to cut people from vehicles!

Thankfully my only involvement with the Firies was at this years WA Firies Golf day held at Mosman Park Golf CLub!

but as others have said.. Thanks for all your hard work and hope you all have a safe x-mas and new year, especially if you are out there fighting fires!
People call me an "Egotistic Jackass"... I prefer the term "Confident Donkey" --->Donks for short
WPXZBP

Post by WPXZBP »

Don't forget the Police and Ambos. They're on call during Christmas too.

Cheers guys! :smt038 :smt041 :smt023
Chicky
WARSUG top poster
WARSUG top poster

Post by Chicky »

*cough* and other disciplines....

Everyone (FRS, BFS, WAPol, SJA, SES, CCU's) paid, vollies or otherwise deserves congrats in my book. Faced with sadness and joy everyday, it's a hell of a lot to take on. And those people are well under-thanked. So cheers for bringing it up :smt059
West Coast Eagles
AFL Premiers 1992, 1994 & 2006 and....... ;)
R/Up 1991 & 2005
Since 1987 and still going strong :)
WPXZBP

Post by WPXZBP »

Hear hear!
donks
150+ posts
150+ posts

Post by donks »

Chicky wrote:*cough* and other disciplines....

Everyone (FRS, BFS, WAPol, SJA, SES, CCU's) paid, vollies or otherwise deserves congrats in my book. Faced with sadness and joy everyday, it's a hell of a lot to take on. And those people are well under-thanked. So cheers for bringing it up :smt059
yep. To ALL people involved with the emergency services.

THANK YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Merry Christmas and HAPPY NEW YEAR..

but seriously, Thanks.
People call me an "Egotistic Jackass"... I prefer the term "Confident Donkey" --->Donks for short
Bigfella78

Post by Bigfella78 »

Don't forget the Salvo's. For who out which I would waste away to nothing at every big fire.

Thanks Guys and Merry Christmas.
Markmywords

Post by Markmywords »

Bigfella78 wrote:

Don't forget the Salvo's. For who out which I would waste away to nothing at every big fire.

feed you guys well do they ??
roodog

best wishes

Post by roodog »

merry christmas and a healthy new year to you all
cheers and beers
john PHVFS
wizzard

Post by wizzard »

Markmywords wrote:
Bigfella78 wrote:

I had a Bacon and egg toasted sandwich handed to me even before i got out of my vehicle this morning
Jared
150+ posts
150+ posts

Post by Jared »

Markmywords wrote:

OHHHH YEAH!!!

Hear to all the emergency services personell.
northeast

Food and Drink

Post by northeast »

[quote="wizzard"][quote="Markmywords"][quote="Bigfella78"][quote="Chicky"]*cough* and other disciplines....

Thanks Guys and Merry Christmas.[/quote]

feed you guys well do they ??[/quote]

I had a Bacon and egg toasted sandwich handed to me even before i got out of my vehicle this morning[/quote]

I bet you did not need two hands to stuff that down.
Yesterday I was involved through work with the Carine flare up fire and gave both my Ice bottles of water to one small tanker crew who grabbed them with glee, covererd in black soot, had wished I had more Ice and water for the other 2 crews there.

Merry Christmas to all of the services and thier Familys.
Lucas_arts_182

Post by Lucas_arts_182 »

WPXZBP wrote:How about a bottle of Penfolds Grange Hermitage ?
sounds expensive