burning something off

WA Department of Fire and Emergency Services (6AR and 6IP) (Including the Fire Services, SES & VMRS) and Department of Biodiversity, Conservation and Attractions

Moderator: bogged

playworth
Banned

burning something off

Post by playworth »

hi

NOt sure but when you get permit to burn something off.. and when you do it. and smoke is burning towards houses is that legal???

because there burning s**t off and smoke is just blowing into my house and feel like calling FESA
NJ102 to VKI,where the option button on tadis.
VKI to NJ102,we dont have option button up here
chrissss

Post by chrissss »

dude its almost the end of december,depeding on which shire your in they may have brigade extended burning period for FIRE BRIGADES only!

if its a civillian doing it and they dont have a permit its illegal and its illegal for a reason in the summer months these are many ways on how wildfires start.
if it looks like no fire brigade is there it could most possibly be illegal,even if you ring 000 fire brigade and tell them,the owner should have told comcen they were burning off anyways.so they might no

is it out of control?

hope this helps

chris
playworth
Banned

Post by playworth »

just realize he not burning something off. (stupid brother acting on information)

its fire up in carine open space.. and it looks outta control.. smoke everywhere.
chrissss

Post by chrissss »

ok mate
well i believe crews are there taking care of it.

chris
playworth
Banned

Post by playworth »

thank you lol my brother said ws neigbour and i didnt bother checking but then looked over backyard and i can see carine area all blown up lol..

thank for info..
woobla

Post by woobla »

proabbly the cops burning off a marijuana crop

BREATHE deep and smile :D
playworth
Banned

Post by playworth »

probly, cause it was stil smelly after they *wink wink* could smeelll it from two rocks and that miles away..hhaa