helitankers

WA Department of Fire and Emergency Services (6AR and 6IP) (Including the Fire Services, SES & VMRS) and Department of Biodiversity, Conservation and Attractions

Moderator: bogged

tonks01

helitankers

Post by tonks01 »

does anyone know their frequencies?
a good day is a day with laughter.
Night_Ryder
150+ posts
150+ posts

Post by Night_Ryder »

Well I dont know the frequencies that they use to communication to the fire fighters on the ground, however listen to 135.25, this is the frequency that it should be using to talk to Perth Radar, which controls alot of air traffic throughout G class airspace
ADMIN NOTE: Account details transferred to "Reevesy"
tonks01

Post by tonks01 »

will do. thanks
a good day is a day with laughter.
wasaint
150+ posts
150+ posts

Post by wasaint »

78.325 is channel 23 this is what they use for fire fireground
gkoutlis

Post by gkoutlis »

A view from my new office in AMP building - NOW - 2 Water Bombers flying low level circles over the swan River - any info as to whats happening>?

G
George
WARSUG Moderator
VFRS Member

"I am not one who was born in the possession of knowledge. I am one who is fond of antiquity, and earnest in seeking it there." — Confucius

Any views expressed in the above post are my own and do not necessarily depict or reflect the views or opinions of DFES/FRS or VBFB.
gkoutlis

Post by gkoutlis »

UPDATE: - Multiple Helitacs - 2 x Water Bombers and the new Heavy Heli Tac as well - is this a display thing???
George
WARSUG Moderator
VFRS Member

"I am not one who was born in the possession of knowledge. I am one who is fond of antiquity, and earnest in seeking it there." — Confucius

Any views expressed in the above post are my own and do not necessarily depict or reflect the views or opinions of DFES/FRS or VBFB.
Markmywords

Post by Markmywords »

gkoutlis wrote:A view from my new office in AMP building - NOW - 2 Water Bombers flying low level circles over the swan River - any info as to whats happening>?

G
Where under attack maybe ?

I saw it from my office as well wish i had my camera on me.
Fastlane
WARSUG top poster
WARSUG top poster
Amateur callsign: VK6FLMZ

Post by Fastlane »

gkoutlis wrote:UPDATE: - Multiple Helitacs - 2 x Water Bombers and the new Heavy Heli Tac as well - is this a display thing???
There was mention in another thread. Official launch of the aerial water bombing for the coming fire season. They have all 4 Helitac's there, gk?
gkoutlis

Post by gkoutlis »

Fastlane wrote:
gkoutlis wrote:UPDATE: - Multiple Helitacs - 2 x Water Bombers and the new Heavy Heli Tac as well - is this a display thing???
There was mention in another thread. Official launch of the aerial water bombing for the coming fire season. They have all 4 Helitac's there, gk?
From what I saw from the 14th floor - 4 Helitacs - the New Super Helitac - 2 Water Bombers and the Recon Bird for Fesa (Red and white)
George
WARSUG Moderator
VFRS Member

wasaint
150+ posts
150+ posts

Post by wasaint »

Toottoot
Banned

Post by Toottoot »

5 baby tankers and 1 big one - got a couple of low quality pics but cant seem to post them.
auntys_eyes

Post by auntys_eyes »

Was there for ABCTV along with 7, 9 & 10 so set your VCRs for tonights newses :D

http://warsug.info/viewtopic.php?p=38162#38162
WARSUG Moderator - Media Section

VBFB Member

No onion, no garlic, no chilli, no pepper... NO POINT!!
Always RX

Post by Always RX »

gkoutlis wrote:
Fastlane wrote:
From what I saw from the 14th floor - 4 Helitacs - the New Super Helitac - 2 Water Bombers and the Recon Bird for Fesa (Red and white)
Spot on G .. you saw Helitac`s 668 , 669 , 670 , 671 and 767 and also Firebird 611 and Bombers 605 and 608.
Always RX

Post by Always RX »

auntys_eyes wrote:Was there for ABCTV along with 7, 9 & 10 so set your VCRs for tonights newses :D

http://warsug.info/viewtopic.php?p=38162#38162
Look forward to watching your work at 7pm mate :D
Always RX

Re: helitankers

Post by Always RX »

tonks01 wrote:does anyone know their frequencies?
Helitac Air-Air Comms: 123.65mhz
Helicopters Australia Company Frequency: 129.0mhz