Major Fires 2007/08 (Structural)

WA Department of Fire and Emergency Services (6AR and 6IP) (Including the Fire Services, SES & VMRS) and Department of Biodiversity, Conservation and Attractions

Moderator: bogged

playworth
Banned

Post by playworth »

written_ficton wrote:
Helitak_670 wrote:
u dnt get attack by lady mid 30s fat orange hair do u?
I am sure some of the single boys wish they did :lol: :lol: :lol:
If - Its the one I know of then no................... She got a carrington's driver busted by the cops last Friday driving the wrong way down the road.
she got orange hair,mid 30, she overweight. dunno name, but she supervior for carparking duties.
NJ102 to VKI,where the option button on tadis.
VKI to NJ102,we dont have option button up here
Millsy

Post by Millsy »

Suprised this isn't already in here?

Just got paged to a 3rd alarm Structure Fire in Kwinana Industrial Strip.

Mason Rd.
Millsy

Post by Millsy »

and no later then 5 minutes after i posted that, sit rep from HV.

Blanket of foam has been put over the burning oil. Releasing Success and Murdoch SET.

Standing Down B02 and A73 :lol:
Toottoot
Banned

Post by Toottoot »

Butler at school somewhere arsonist is continuing to light fires. Also one LT had a window smashed or something.
Millsy

Post by Millsy »

Yeh, Offenders still on Prems.
Turbo
WARSUG top poster
WARSUG top poster

Post by Turbo »

Think it was a school window not an LT but I could be wrong...
Toottoot
Banned

Post by Toottoot »

Turbo wrote:Think it was a school window not an LT but I could be wrong...
Something about a chair as well.
written_ficton
WARSUG top poster
WARSUG top poster

Post by written_ficton »

playworth wrote:
written_ficton wrote:
Helitak_670 wrote: I am sure some of the single boys wish they did :lol: :lol: :lol:
If - Its the one I know of then no................... She got a carrington's driver busted by the cops last Friday driving the wrong way down the road.
she got orange hair,mid 30, she overweight. dunno name, but she supervior for carparking duties.
The one on Hayburton [incorrect spelling] road?
gkoutlis

Post by gkoutlis »

Apologies that this isn't the right place for this, just thought I'd save creating a new Topic.

If any of you FESA guys are on here - particularly from I think Murdoch and either Kewdale or Armadale - Please pass my thanks to a off-duty Career FRS for stopping with me to assist at an MVA yesterday afternoon - South St Murdoch. - His actions and quick thinking helped us get a elderly lady stuck in her car - out.

Cheers
G
George
WARSUG Moderator
VFRS Member

"I am not one who was born in the possession of knowledge. I am one who is fond of antiquity, and earnest in seeking it there." — Confucius

Any views expressed in the above post are my own and do not necessarily depict or reflect the views or opinions of DFES/FRS or VBFB.
Lucas_arts_182

Post by Lucas_arts_182 »

Natural Gas Explosion at a house in padbury today.
it blew half the house apart and one firefighter fell through the roof resulting in minor injuries (no ambulance attended to my knowlage)

crew that turned out were
Joondalup Medium and light tankers
Wangara Medium and light tankers
Duncraig Medium and light tankers
2 unknown medium tankers
Ossie park Speacle Equipment Tender & light tanker
Western Power Emergency response

they had enough trucks there to completely fill the street , it would have been literaly impossible to get a car into the street.
written_ficton
WARSUG top poster
WARSUG top poster

Post by written_ficton »

Right come on spill the beans:

Daglish 1st called 2 times to a within 1hour to the 'downramp' via subiaco road.....

Thats now like twelve times in the last nine weeks anyone know who keeps triggering the alarm?
Enviro

Post by Enviro »

cooking, burnt toast, steam from the shower. Could be any of the standard things that set off the DBA system
Enviro
Please consider the environment
wizzard

Post by wizzard »

written_ficton wrote:Right come on spill the beans:

Daglish 1st called 2 times to a within 1hour to the 'downramp' via subiaco road.....

Thats now like twelve times in the last nine weeks anyone know who keeps triggering the alarm?
fire alarm went off 3 times.... once while they were there
and the control room etc is all down the ramp
written_ficton
WARSUG top poster
WARSUG top poster

Post by written_ficton »

wizzard wrote:

fire alarm went off 3 times.... once while they were there
and the control room etc is all down the ramp
I guessed that - I knew the control room is down the ramp. Billy down there is always a laugh, pitty we didnt have time to have a chinwig but some drivers were a pain in the **** today
Toottoot
Banned

Post by Toottoot »

uh huh.....