Major Fires 2007/08 (Structural)

WA Department of Fire and Emergency Services (6AR and 6IP) (Including the Fire Services, SES & VMRS) and Department of Biodiversity, Conservation and Attractions

Moderator: bogged

jasonjag
Banned

House fire

Post by jasonjag »

Domestic led to house fire, structual damage , SES requested and Ambulance, RSPCA and Perth 2nd. Carring st x 3rd Ave Mt Lawley 0930.

6AR said to Perth 2nd in initial call out, that caller stated that there had been a domestic there, which turned out later to be false.
Last edited by jasonjag on Sun Jul 06, 2008 4:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Fastlane
WARSUG top poster
WARSUG top poster
Amateur callsign: VK6FLMZ

Re: House fire

Post by Fastlane »

jasonjag wrote:Domestic led to house fire, structual damage , SES requested and Ambulance, RSPCA and Perth 2nd. Carring st x 3rd Ave Mt Lawley 0930.
http://www.abc.net.au/news/stories/2008 ... 295396.htm

don't see any mention of a domestic.. (one of the dogs later died @ RSPCA shelter in Malaga)
gkoutlis

Post by gkoutlis »

I reconn well done to the firies for trying First Aid on the dogs, its stuff like that - that we should recognise the top jobs these firies do for us... Sad although one of the dogs passed away... G
George
WARSUG Moderator
VFRS Member

"I am not one who was born in the possession of knowledge. I am one who is fond of antiquity, and earnest in seeking it there." — Confucius

Any views expressed in the above post are my own and do not necessarily depict or reflect the views or opinions of DFES/FRS or VBFB.
Weedmeister

Post by Weedmeister »

Go PARAVet firies....