Petition

WA Department of Fire and Emergency Services (6AR and 6IP) (Including the Fire Services, SES & VMRS) and Department of Biodiversity, Conservation and Attractions

Moderator: bogged

JG-103

Petition

Post by JG-103 »

Anyone else see the article in the saturday paper about frs and their petition against the fesa ceo's? 93% of all frs firefighters in w.a signed it, against the relocating and the money being spent on the new perth fire station when the money could be a shit load better spent on upgrading 17 yo + pumps and bassendean's asbestos built station. I agree, should used the money to upgrade all the pumps with the sweet looking new scanias like Hope Valley and Perth 3rds so the fleet actually looks up to date.
chrissss

Post by chrissss »

roger
didnt see the article but i agree completely

even some of the other stations liek wangaras and such are pretty shabby looking n in a state of more ill repair then perth

the same thing will happen like hopevalley wer engineers went accoutn for stuff and they'll have to demolish the whole 10 grand freshly landscaped front yard due to the council changing the road.
fesa.....hello

chris
Jared
150+ posts
150+ posts

Post by Jared »

I didnt see the paper either but i also agree, in my mind, the FESA board of treasurers are a bunch of *insert word here* Too much money put in where it shouldnt. Its just like the SES and the brown/kharki uniform thing at the moment. Stupid
Tyranus
Amateur callsign: VK6FWDH
Scanners and Receivers: UBC93XLT

Post by Tyranus »

Yeah saw the article, read it closed the paper and started wondering how long it will be before FESA and the government screws up enough that we don't have any fire fighters left.
Stirling SES
Team Leader (Stirling 53)
Vertical Rescue Team Member
K9 7 Support

VK6FWDH
ex-Darlington FB
WARSUG Demi-God I mean Mod
If stupidity got me into this mess, why can't it get me out.