Vehicle striping

WA Department of Fire and Emergency Services (6AR and 6IP) (Including the Fire Services, SES & VMRS) and Department of Biodiversity, Conservation and Attractions

Moderator: bogged

WPXZBP

Vehicle striping

Post by WPXZBP »

Does anyone know which manufacturer supplies the yellow/red striping on FESA vehicles? It looks like a 3M product but could be Avery.

And yes, I know the red bits are stuck on the yellow - I saw Glen Forrest's light tankers as evidence! :lol:
Fastlane
WARSUG top poster
WARSUG top poster
Amateur callsign: VK6FLMZ

Re: Vehicle striping

Post by Fastlane »

WPXZBP wrote:Does anyone know which manufacturer supplies the yellow/red striping on FESA vehicles? It looks like a 3M product but could be Avery.

And yes, I know the red bits are stuck on the yellow - I saw Glen Forrest's light tankers as evidence! :lol:
3M. Only distributor in WA is Jason Signs in Welshpool. www.jsm.net.au - be warned, its not cheap and whatever you do, have a thin strip of clear put along the top of the striping else water gets in under it..
WPXZBP

Re: Vehicle striping

Post by WPXZBP »

Fastlane wrote:3M. Only distributor in WA is Jason Signs in Welshpool. www.jsm.net.au - be warned, its not cheap!
Thanks mate... all I needed was the 3M. I don't need to know the price. :lol:
JG-103

Post by JG-103 »

we are gettin a fair bit of it for the 7.2, a photoshopped pic of what it will look like after will be up on the myspace soon