Light Tanker Stolen

WA Department of Fire and Emergency Services (6AR and 6IP) (Including the Fire Services, SES & VMRS) and Department of Biodiversity, Conservation and Attractions

Moderator: bogged

gkoutlis

Light Tanker Stolen

Post by gkoutlis »

Hi guys,

Just going through the FESA sight, and apparantly a Light Tanker was stolen a few days ago..... :shock: Bloody idiots that do these things....

http://www.fesa.wa.gov.au/internet/uplo ... 070307.pdf
George
WARSUG Moderator
VFRS Member

"I am not one who was born in the possession of knowledge. I am one who is fond of antiquity, and earnest in seeking it there." — Confucius

Any views expressed in the above post are my own and do not necessarily depict or reflect the views or opinions of DFES/FRS or VBFB.
Markmywords

Post by Markmywords »

Wont be hard to find unless its been stripped already
gkoutlis

Post by gkoutlis »

Markmywords wrote:Wont be hard to find unless its been stripped already
According to the pdf - before it was stolen - they took equipment off it - assuming lights?????? and then took it.... hmmm :x
George
WARSUG Moderator
VFRS Member

"I am not one who was born in the possession of knowledge. I am one who is fond of antiquity, and earnest in seeking it there." — Confucius

Any views expressed in the above post are my own and do not necessarily depict or reflect the views or opinions of DFES/FRS or VBFB.
Markmywords

Post by Markmywords »

Must have had time up there sleeves, i mean it be a job and a half to remove everything i guess removing the decals would take a bit longer and then maybe the tray but if its reported stolen wont have much re licensing it unless they use it as a bush basher out whoop whoop.
JG-103

Post by JG-103 »

geezus.. sneaky bastards. Im glad that didnt happen to us when our station got broken into 2-3 years back... luckilly we had a back up silent alarm system and the captain spooked em before they could burn down our station ( fuel was tipped in the toilets and in the meeting hall).
They got caught and all they got for it was a tap on the wrists :evil:
Told to do community service with our brigade..good thing we got our radios back and what not.

Hope the bastards get caught and waroona get their tanker back !!!!
Always RX

Post by Always RX »

Ive heard and seen some pretty stupid low acts in my time , but stealing a fire appliance has to be about as moronic as it gets. Did this make the mainstream media??.i dont recall seeing it on the news in the last couple of days...if it hasnt been then why not?!.Maybe Turbo and company could give thier contacts a stir up about this because the more people in the community that know this happened the better the chance of catching these idiots. ( I am firing off some emails to the networks and the west australian right now too )
One can only assume that the type of wanker that would do this would be the same wanker who goes around lighting fires.
I just hope they enjoy playing hide the sausage with `Bubba` when they are eventually locked up..
Nick
150+ posts
150+ posts

Post by Nick »

ABC radio 531KHz advised it had happened and for anybody who had seen it to report to police but I have not seen or heard any others. It is the same when Fire,BFS and SES units get knocked over lately little is reported
lytec

Post by lytec »

Has this appliance been found yet.
vk6hsv
Amateur callsign: VK6HSV

Yes

Post by vk6hsv »

Yes Its been Recovered Along With The Perpertrator....

"Inside Scoop" :evil:
Do Or Do Not, There Is No Try...
WPXZBP

Post by WPXZBP »

Excellent.... I hope they throw the book (nay... TRUCK!) at him/her.
frankstowing

Post by frankstowing »

the bloke that stole this waroona light tanker is now out of jail he got 8mths prison shesh