APOLOGY

WA Department of Fire and Emergency Services (6AR and 6IP) (Including the Fire Services, SES & VMRS) and Department of Biodiversity, Conservation and Attractions

Moderator: bogged

JG-103

APOLOGY

Post by JG-103 »

To all,
I sincerely apologise for my post on Friday the 14th in the general section of the forum. I would have made this sooner however do not have computer access at home. What I posted I deeply regret and if I had my time again I would never have posted it. I did not think of the consequences that could come from expressing MY OPINION on an world wide forum. What I wrote was solely MY OPINION and not of my brigade’s, nor its members. I do not want people to think that my brigade hates the other brigade or say things about other brigades because I can assure you they don’t. I certainly do not want ties between my brigade, the other brigade nor all other brigades to be severed due to my stupid mistake which I will regret for a long long time. I not only sincerely apologise to the other brigade, but also to my own for what I have done. For those who read the post, please know that what I wrote was solely MY OPINION and no one elses, especially not my brigade’s, so please don’t hold anything against them, for those who didn’t, don’t worry about it, the best thing is for the incident to be never brought up again and forgotten about, however I will always remember the valuable lessons I have learnt from what I have done.
Thanks also to VK for removing the post so fast and i apologise also to you and will cetainly not do anything like that again. Please no replies, let it be.
Thanks and sorry to all.
gkoutlis

Post by gkoutlis »

Dear JG-103,

I think it is very noble of you to apologise, and i am sure that you didn't intentionally mean any harm.

Your a good person.

Best wishes

George
meg
Amateur callsign: VK6LUX
Scanners and Receivers: Yaesu: FT990, FT857, FT7800, VX7R. Icom: ID800H. Old RS scanner.

Post by meg »

Good on you for the apology - remember, all the vollies are on the same team :)