Fire- Hungry jacks Mandurah

WA Department of Fire and Emergency Services (6AR and 6IP) (Including the Fire Services, SES & VMRS) and Department of Biodiversity, Conservation and Attractions

Moderator: bogged

Leigh
150+ posts
150+ posts

Fire- Hungry jacks Mandurah

Post by Leigh »

Mandurah FRS turning out to structure fire, hungry jacks in mandurah.
Hungry jacks always looks like its on fire to me :D

Confirmed 2nd alarm.
Turbo
WARSUG top poster
WARSUG top poster

Post by Turbo »

$30,000 damage cuased by build up of fat in the "broiler" (thing that grills the meat). Obviously doesnt get cleaned very often. Now thats some flame grilled whoppers! :roll:
Chicky
WARSUG top poster
WARSUG top poster

Post by Chicky »

:lol: :lol:
West Coast Eagles
AFL Premiers 1992, 1994 & 2006 and....... ;)
R/Up 1991 & 2005
Since 1987 and still going strong :)
slipknot
150+ posts
150+ posts
Scanners and Receivers: Yaesu FT-857 Yaesu FT7800 Icom ID800H

Post by slipknot »

i heard that a baby entered the kitchen and put a matcher in the deep fryer , and then wlaked away , and after exactly 10 seconds, the whole place blew up, luckly, everyone just happened to be out side looking at the car wash next door.
Millsy

Post by Millsy »

slipknot wrote:i heard that a baby entered the kitchen and put a matcher in the deep fryer , and then wlaked away , and after exactly 10 seconds, the whole place blew up, luckly, everyone just happened to be out side looking at the car wash next door.
Actualy... It was the lack of cleaning. Built up fat on the top of one of the cookers caught on fire. :roll:
Good Story Though :)
Bonez

Post by Bonez »

Wow thats pretty dodgy. I used to work at a Hj store when I was younger and the broiler got cleaned every night...properly..
Markmywords

Post by Markmywords »

Bonez wrote:Wow thats pretty dodgy. I used to work at a Hj store when I was younger and the broiler got cleaned every night...properly..
Agreed every monday night without fail the broiler was done and fat vents should be done every night.

Its easy to spot the ones that havent been cleaned one day one of them will burn to the ground.
nachoman
150+ posts
150+ posts

Post by nachoman »

I can sit outside HJs all night... nursing a bacon deluxe with onion rings and large coke... enjoying the smells of the broiler engulf the neighborhood