early bushfire season.

WA Department of Fire and Emergency Services (6AR and 6IP) (Including the Fire Services, SES & VMRS) and Department of Biodiversity, Conservation and Attractions

Moderator: bogged

chrissss

Post by chrissss »

this is when they wer headin back to jandakot to fill up

chris
doogues71
WARSUG top poster
WARSUG top poster

Post by doogues71 »

Fastlane wrote:the fact that people rip things from thin air and post it here as fact still amazes me.

particularly when someone claims 'air support' is being sent out to a fire on the 29th September.

You're just digging yourself a bigger hole, doogues71 :P
I only typed what I heard and they said stuff about air support being brought in.But in the end they didn't.At least not on the 29th of Sept.So I got it wrong.SO SUE ME!!
celestial_insight
Banned

Post by celestial_insight »

Makes you wonder why you bother eh Doogues?? Everyone is so quick to dump on contributers..
doogues71
WARSUG top poster
WARSUG top poster

Post by doogues71 »

ya your spot on.I can see why gkoutlis got feed up.
Fastlane
WARSUG top poster
WARSUG top poster
Amateur callsign: VK6FLMZ

Post by Fastlane »

doogues71 wrote:ya your spot on.I can see why gkoutlis got feed up.
Hey, you're the one that had to be a smartass and throw up the "now whos laughing" comment.

I still stand by my initial comment and if you'd read it properly, you'd understand why I knew what was happening out there and what was talked about and what wasn't.. !!
JG-103

Post by JG-103 »

Yeah, hes def got you there doogues. Fastlane was at the incident, maybe even a sector commander, so he'd know.
WPXZBP

Post by WPXZBP »

*yawn*
Donga
150+ posts
150+ posts

Post by Donga »

Fastlane wrote:
doogues71 wrote:ya your spot on.I can see why gkoutlis got feed up.
Hey, you're the one that had to be a smartass and throw up the "now who's laughing" comment.

I still stand by my initial comment and if you'd read it properly, you'd understand why I knew what was happening out there and what was talked about and what wasn't.. !!
Here we go again :roll: Guys this can go on for a while and I don't think insults towards each other will make any difference in the situation. I think the best solution will be to agree to disagree. And if you want to sort out your differences please do it in private.
brad_88

Post by brad_88 »

or maybe they can have a box at the next meet yous guys have. some christmas entertainment haha
Donga
150+ posts
150+ posts

Post by Donga »

Brad Michau wrote:or maybe they can have a box at the next meet yous guys have. some Christmas entertainment haha
You could be onto something there. Next time theres a feud in the works I think thats what we need to do set up a boxing ring and charge every one to view the fight. :lol:
JG-103

Post by JG-103 »

at the moment, my moneys on Fastlane (sorry doogues)
do we have any other bets ?
lol

The pay per view money should go towards the forum and a charity of the winning fighter's choice.
brad_88

Post by brad_88 »

lol anyone got any info on wat looks like a pretty big fire, just south of rocko area. 2 trucks flyin along ennis to get to it looks pretty big. maybe near baldivis area.
chrissss

Post by chrissss »

its in some pines.....baldivis vehicles,calm and singleton on site, got weather they rekkon shuld be containedby 1700

chris
chrissss

Post by chrissss »

far out :( :o
2 incidents.
1 is peel control which is the initial fire
2nd is kerosene lane with some baldivs vehicles,some singleton,rocko 1st and 2nd on the way.

hope valley goin to incident rockos area!
they wer call 3rd alarm but decided not too.
now contained started by outta control burn
sucess at another incident........

would hate to see a FIRE in hopevalleys area right now
closest turnout would be freo 1st or mandurah 1st!

chris
JG-103

Post by JG-103 »

Lol, so very true chrissss :roll: