Sad Reminder

WA Department of Fire and Emergency Services (6AR and 6IP) (Including the Fire Services, SES & VMRS) and Department of Biodiversity, Conservation and Attractions

Moderator: bogged

Nathan127
Amateur callsign: Rookie
Scanners and Receivers: Nil Looking into getting them

Sad Reminder

Post by Nathan127 »

Hello All,

Victorian DSE fire fighter, Peter Cramer, passed away while helping with the fire fighting efforts in Tasmania. This man dedicated a large portion of his life to his community; this being evident in his 22 years as a volunteer fire fighter with the CFA in various Gippsland brigades. We here at VSC would like to extend our condolences to Mr Cramer’s family, and to his friends and colleagues. Thank him for his selfless effort in keeping so many of us safe ♥ R.I.P Mr Cramer ♥

Hearing this sort of hits it back to home over here and just wanted to give a message to all who dedicate there time & efforts to help with bushfires,

It is a dangerous task to take on and most normal people dont know how dangerous a wildfire can really be.
We are lucky over here we havent had what the east coast are going through and hope we dont but to all who do volunteer there time and efforts to fight fires please stay safe and look after your crew next to you.
Nathan
To keep work happy: Any views expressed in the above post are my own and do not necessarily depict or reflect the views of my employer or any of their clients.