New FESA Spreadsheet

WA Department of Fire and Emergency Services (6AR and 6IP) (Including the Fire Services, SES & VMRS) and Department of Biodiversity, Conservation and Attractions

Moderator: bogged

WPXZBP

New FESA Spreadsheet

Post by WPXZBP »

Similar to the WAPOL spreadsheet, I've made one for the multitude of FESA appliances. It's here.
chrissss

Post by chrissss »

good job wpx
ill help ya get started on some additons

byford has 3.4u

mandogalup 5.2 is a 7.2 now

jandakot has a 9.2 and lt

baldivis has i think several lts a icv which is rockinghams a 4.4 and a 9.2

kwinana south has a calm 3.4 4.4 and 2 lts

kwinana frs has pump and lt

south coogee has a 2.4u and lt

mundijong has 7.2 lt and 3.4 i think

singleton has a few lts(millsy) a 2.4 that mini fire truck thing

rockingham 1st has pump and lt and rockingham 2nd have gpa and lt and also a 3rd lt in summer

freo 1st have a mp and lt freo 2nd have hp and lt they also have clp and a few otherthings lts etc

hope valley have pump and lt

murdoch have pump set and lt

serpintin jarrahdale have icv: L300 mitsubish express

ill think of more but for now thats what i have got

chris
WPXZBP

Post by WPXZBP »

Cheers. I couldn't work out some of what you said so please correct it if it's wrong.

I've uploaded the updated spreadsheet.
Last edited by WPXZBP on Tue Jul 25, 2006 9:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Millsy

Post by Millsy »

Baldivis.

ICV - EX transperth Mercs, 3.4, 3 x LTS, 7.2.
rich

Post by rich »

east gidge have 2 light tankers one is new and the other to be
replaced hopfully this year and a new 1.4 and a 7.2
madmikey

Post by madmikey »

I can fill in tom price for ya... 2 x 2000ltr pumps, 1 400ltr light tanker, 1 heavy rescue tender, and 1 troop carier... I'll see if I can find my pics of them all. Also have resources they can call upon from other mine sites (marandoo, paraburdoo etc.)
gkoutlis

Post by gkoutlis »

Nice work there WPXZBP,

Hey don't forget the Kensington Trucks - I'm not sure what they have exactly (Type) But I know they have One Scanier Pumper and One Light Tanker for FRS duties....

G

Hey guys also don't Forget - Daglish 1st and 2nd
chrissss

Post by chrissss »

corection to millsys
baldivis have a 4.4 and a 9.2 and im sure they have more than 3 lighttankers
ill correct above post wpx
wat cant u understand??

chris
chrissss

Post by chrissss »

keysbrook lt

canning vale 2.4 pump and lt

rockinham baldivis and singleton are coity of rockingham

hope valley are town of kwinana

murdoch are town of melville and they have the newest set possilbe like scania ifther series 5 they have 1 so do hope valley, kwinana have series 4 pump correct me if im wrong eukanuba and rockingham 1st

murdoch have series 3 i think older type scania and canning vale

serpintine have 7.2 3.4 and a lt i think

there was a brigade with a 1.4 at last years bushfire games but cant remmeber what it was

chris
Millsy

Post by Millsy »

Last edited by Millsy on Thu Oct 11, 2007 5:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Fastlane
WARSUG top poster
WARSUG top poster
Amateur callsign: VK6FLMZ

Post by Fastlane »

Millsy wrote:
chrissss wrote:corection to millsys
wat cant u understand??

chris
sorry to be a shithead chris, But they have a 3.4 ... and it's a 7.2 lol
Uhm. Baldivis is DEFINATELY a 4.4 - It was one of the first in the metro area. As for light tankers, I suspect they dont have as many as you think... the callsigns they use are misleading !
WPXZBP

Post by WPXZBP »

chrissss wrote: murdoch are town of melville and they have the newest set possilbe like scania ifther series 5 they have 1 so do hope valley, kwinana have series 4 pump correct me if im wrong eukanuba and rockingham 1st

murdoch have series 3 i think older type scania and canning vale
chris
Newest that I know of in Medium Pumpers is the Series 4. That aside, I can't tell if you mean medium or heavy pumper. I'll need clarification before I update the sheet. What's with the Eukanuba and Rockingham 1st?
chrissss wrote: baldivis has i think several lts a icv which is rockinghams a 4.4 and a 9.2

serpintin jarrahdale have icv: L300 mitsubish express
Baldivis has many light tankers? How many? The ICV belongs to the swinging pig?
Which brigade? Serpentine or Jarrahdale?

Thanks for the info on the others folks... Tom Price is particularly valuable - I see they and Paraburdoo have MAN pumpers as Hammersley Iron purchased them - an MOU was signed between them and FESA to get the VF&RS classification.
WPXZBP

Post by WPXZBP »

Fastlane wrote:
Millsy wrote:
chrissss wrote:corection to millsys
wat cant u understand??

chris
sorry to be a shithead chris, But they have a 3.4 ... and it's a 7.2 lol
Uhm. Baldivis is DEFINATELY a 4.4 - It was one of the first in the metro area. As for light tankers, I suspect they dont have as many as you think... the callsigns they use are misleading !
There's a pic of the 4.4 on the FESA website. Look in About Us, then Vehicles and Equipment, then 4.4 Tanker
chrissss

Post by chrissss »

ok first things first lol

MILLSY100% sure baldivis has a 4.4 single cab and 9.2 i think u shuld go down to your station and have a look mate........ 9.2 is a mercedes with helitac capabilities

FASTLANEThanks for backin me up i think 7 was an over exageration but they have definitly more than 3!

WPX

ok all the pumpers i said except for murdoch and canningvale are series 4 then if series 4 is a new scania lookin 1 then yer

eukanuba is chris from kwinana townies so he could correct me if im wrong about frs related vehicles

Rockinham icv is station at baldivis station

SEprintine jarrahdale i dunno wer that icv is housed its the whole shires

as i said definityl a 4.4 and 9.2 been to a few fires with both
madmikey

Post by madmikey »

Thanks for the info on the others folks... Tom Price is particularly valuable - I see they and Paraburdoo have MAN pumpers as Hammersley Iron purchased them - an MOU was signed between them and FESA to get the VF&RS classification.
I remember when the MOU went through, we ended up getting in the shit from the cops cos we had HI logos on the trucks and not FRS and were not assosiated with FRS, so apparently we were not supposed to use light and sirens... these things happen when you go from being a closed town to open.

I'll try and find info on paraburdoo for ya too, and when I get more than a few minutes to spare I'll go through my boxes and dig out all my old pics and try get some new ones...

Oh by the way, the units are all lime green in colour, not red.