HOUSE FIRE GOSNELLS.

WA Department of Fire and Emergency Services (6AR and 6IP) (Including the Fire Services, SES & VMRS) and Department of Biodiversity, Conservation and Attractions

Moderator: bogged

Louis

HOUSE FIRE GOSNELLS.

Post by Louis »

House fire in Stennett st Gosnells.

But I have a question...When occupants in a house fire have nowhere to go... who is called in to assist... I thought I heard them calling for a religious person or something...

Just curious...
westernwedgey
150+ posts
150+ posts

Post by westernwedgey »

Correct Louis...

FESA Chaplains help fire victims get life back on track including dealing with loss of property/person, emergency accom, clothing, food and a nice hot cuppa and bickie...

God bless em all...
Zebedee
Site Admin
Site Admin
Amateur callsign: VK6DB

Post by Zebedee »

westernwedgey wrote:Correct Louis...

FESA Chaplains help fire victims get life back on track including dealing with loss of property/person, emergency accom, clothing, food and a nice hot cuppa and bickie...

God bless em all...
FESA chaplains are provided by the Salvos. They are never more than a phone call away and will do everything from attending fatalities to conducting weddings, and everything in between :)

The current FESA chaplain is Ron Wingate, who took over from Major Daryl Rawlings in late 2004/early 2005 from memory...
Doug Bell (Zebedee) VK6DB
WARSUG Forum Administrator.

It is very dark.
You are likely to be eaten by a grue.
Turbo
WARSUG top poster
WARSUG top poster

Post by Turbo »

Zebedee wrote:
westernwedgey wrote:Correct Louis...

God bless em all...
FESA chaplains are provided by the Salvos. They are never more than a phone call away and will do everything from attending fatalities to conducting weddings, and everything in between :)

The current FESA chaplain is Ron Wingate, who took over from Major Daryl Rawlings in late 2004/early 2005 from memory...
Have not seen Ron in a while - Richard Gilchrist has been at the last few - like all the Chaplins, top bloke...
doogues71
WARSUG top poster
WARSUG top poster

Post by doogues71 »

is he related to Adam at all.
Chicky
WARSUG top poster
WARSUG top poster

Post by Chicky »

Its important to remember they are all volunteers mainly too - fine work for little reward but special types of people :D
West Coast Eagles
AFL Premiers 1992, 1994 & 2006 and....... ;)
R/Up 1991 & 2005
Since 1987 and still going strong :)
Turbo
WARSUG top poster
WARSUG top poster

Post by Turbo »

doogues71 wrote:is he related to Adam at all.
Nope I asked... :lol:
Zebedee
Site Admin
Site Admin
Amateur callsign: VK6DB

Post by Zebedee »

Turbo wrote:Have not seen Ron in a while - Richard Gilchrist has been at the last few - like all the Chaplins, top bloke...
Ohhhhh I can never keep up with all the changes :)
Doug Bell (Zebedee) VK6DB
WARSUG Forum Administrator.

It is very dark.
You are likely to be eaten by a grue.