Major Fires 2007/08 (Structural)

WA Department of Fire and Emergency Services (6AR and 6IP) (Including the Fire Services, SES & VMRS) and Department of Biodiversity, Conservation and Attractions

Moderator: bogged

chrissss

Post by chrissss »

anyone know what appliances falcon have? they're at at a car v car wih mandurah 1st,just cruious is all.
bomber
WARSUG top poster
WARSUG top poster

Post by bomber »

chrissss wrote:anyone know what appliances falcon have? they're at at a car v car wih mandurah 1st,just cruious is all.
They have a recently issued HSR ( mazda replacement) and LT.
chrissss

Post by chrissss »

so a new style of hsr??
bomber
WARSUG top poster
WARSUG top poster

Post by bomber »

Yes it has only been issued about 2-3 mths ago.
chrissss

Post by chrissss »

ok cheers bomber,sounds like ther doin alright for themselves.
WPXZBP

Post by WPXZBP »

Armadale 1st & 2nd at a 2nd alarm structure fire - Armadale SHS? Lots of black smoke apparently. 2 classrooms and and ancillary room fully involved. 50m x 10m brick and tile.

Freo 2nd & Murdoch at a structure fire in Coolbellup? Edit - just a back yard, not the structure. Freo 2nd stood down by Murdoch.

Edit - Armadale fire contained. Police called.

Further edit - CLP called for as the roof is unstable. DM Metro investigating.
Fastlane
WARSUG top poster
WARSUG top poster
Amateur callsign: VK6FLMZ

Post by Fastlane »

bomber wrote:
chrissss wrote:anyone know what appliances falcon have? they're at at a car v car wih mandurah 1st,just cruious is all.
They have a recently issued HSR ( mazda replacement) and LT.
.. and also a "Medium Tanker"/2.4..
BuddahFRS
150+ posts
150+ posts

Post by BuddahFRS »

WPXZBP wrote:Armadale 1st & 2nd at a 2nd alarm structure fire - Armadale SHS? Lots of black smoke apparently. 2 classrooms and and ancillary room fully involved. 50m x 10m brick and tile.

Freo 2nd & Murdoch at a structure fire in Coolbellup? Edit - just a back yard, not the structure. Freo 2nd stood down by Murdoch.

hey

was not armadale shs. it was an old cathloic school in armadale. it was abandoned.
WPXZBP

Post by WPXZBP »

BuddahFRS wrote:
WPXZBP wrote:Armadale 1st & 2nd at a 2nd alarm structure fire - Armadale SHS? Lots of black smoke apparently. 2 classrooms and and ancillary room fully involved. 50m x 10m brick and tile.

hey

was not armadale shs. it was an old cathloic school in armadale. it was abandoned.
Hence the ? at the end. :P :lol:
BuddahFRS
150+ posts
150+ posts

Post by BuddahFRS »

WPXZBP wrote:
BuddahFRS wrote:

hey

Hence the ? at the end. :P :lol:
oh yeah true, lol
i have some good snaps when clp was there, unfortanly none of the fire, quiet hard to get ya phone out with a ba set on (was on standby).
will upload the pictures when i have some time to work it out.
WPXZBP

Post by WPXZBP »

BuddahFRS wrote:quiet hard to get ya phone out with a ba set on (was on standby).
I know that too well. :lol:
Jared
150+ posts
150+ posts

Post by Jared »

House fire cnr coventry X d somethingorother shoalwater. Rockingham 1st, 2nd LT's and tankers have turned up as well as 3rd LT and another tanker which i didnt get its name (Probebly Rockingham 3rd but i dont know)

Probebly around 1300 to 1330. I saw smoke then the sirens so i headed that way. House is pretty much wrecked but as far as i can remember its been abandoned for many many many months.
bomber
WARSUG top poster
WARSUG top poster

Post by bomber »

Jared wrote:House fire cnr coventry X d somethingorother shoalwater. Rockingham 1st, 2nd LT's and tankers have turned up as well as 3rd LT and another tanker which i didnt get its name (Probebly Rockingham 3rd but i dont know)

Probebly around 1300 to 1330. I saw smoke then the sirens so i headed that way. House is pretty much wrecked but as far as i can remember its been abandoned for many many many months.
Jared,

The house was a holiday home and was only used last week. Appliances that attended were Rockingham 1st Pump and LT, Rockingham 2nd HSR, LT and 3rd LT and Hope valley Pump and LT.

House was weatherboard and was going well and could be seen from station upon turning out
chrissss

Post by chrissss »

hey bomber

saw u guys earlier yesterday morning on dixon then heard u guys on 25 when we wer attending an incident also.

did u guys go out to a fire earlier or was it out duties?

chris :)
bomber
WARSUG top poster
WARSUG top poster

Post by bomber »

chrissss wrote:hey bomber

saw u guys earlier yesterday morning on dixon then heard u guys on 25 when we wer attending an incident also.

did u guys go out to a fire earlier or was it out duties?

chris :)
Had the two fires yesterday. The property around 1pm and then a grass fire on dowling st around 4pm.

They were out in the morning doing hydrants in the am