Other incidents/minor fires etc - 2008/2009

WA Department of Fire and Emergency Services (6AR and 6IP) (Including the Fire Services, SES & VMRS) and Department of Biodiversity, Conservation and Attractions

Moderator: bogged

gkoutlis

Post by gkoutlis »

George
WARSUG Moderator
VFRS Member

"I am not one who was born in the possession of knowledge. I am one who is fond of antiquity, and earnest in seeking it there." — Confucius

Any views expressed in the above post are my own and do not necessarily depict or reflect the views or opinions of DFES/FRS or VBFB.
gkoutlis

Post by gkoutlis »

George
WARSUG Moderator
VFRS Member

"I am not one who was born in the possession of knowledge. I am one who is fond of antiquity, and earnest in seeking it there." — Confucius

Any views expressed in the above post are my own and do not necessarily depict or reflect the views or opinions of DFES/FRS or VBFB.
Nafenn

Post by Nafenn »

must be a decent fire... i can smell it in belmont

just had a listen to YPJT ATIS to see if there was any mention - nothing.
Nathan Fenn
WARSUG Aviation Band & Reviews Moderator

Anything I say is my opinion, and has nothing to do with/does not reflect the views of anyone I was/am/will be involved with/employed by/volunteer for/associated with. There, I think that should cover it!
wasaint
150+ posts
150+ posts

Post by wasaint »

3rd alarm structure murdoch pump&lt,Success Pump&lt, Hope Valley Pump and lt also Murdoch set and Dm Cockburn sound ICV was mobbilised but stood down FIO and and police arson also in attendance
Helitak_670
WARSUG top poster
WARSUG top poster

Post by Helitak_670 »

Firebird 611 went for a fly this afternoon. So I guess thats where to.
Fastlane
WARSUG top poster
WARSUG top poster
Amateur callsign: VK6FLMZ

Post by Fastlane »

Helitak_670 wrote:Firebird 611 went for a fly this afternoon. So I guess thats where to.
is it even all wired up yet? Remember, the aircraft are used for charter work by Helicopters Australia out of season and probably don't come under contract to FESA for a while yet..
meg
Amateur callsign: VK6LUX
Scanners and Receivers: Yaesu: FT990, FT857, FT7800, VX7R. Icom: ID800H. Old RS scanner.

Post by meg »

House destroyed by fire in Munster this afternoon
http://www.thewest.com.au/default.aspx? ... tID=101014
chrissss

Post by chrissss »

i wondered what all the choppers wer doin around work and saw Hope valley drive past on way home
Helitak_670
WARSUG top poster
WARSUG top poster

Post by Helitak_670 »

611 is always there for FESA unless in for maintenance. Its would take a long time to take out all the equipment thats installed in it. However the other ones are contracted out.
nachoman
150+ posts
150+ posts

Post by nachoman »

Saw the tail end of Osb Park SET and Perth 2nd in Murray St Mall this evening responding to something
gkoutlis

Post by gkoutlis »

Osborne Park and LT at scene of car fire - deliberately lit - with Victoria Park plates... - Requesting Police attendance.
George
WARSUG Moderator
VFRS Member

Leigh
150+ posts
150+ posts

Post by Leigh »

Technically wrong thread but:
Heard on SJA numerous ambulances mobile to west coast hwy, karrinyup area, serious t/a, multiple cars and multiple casualties,imagine its only a matter of time before FRS are mobilised.
Leigh
150+ posts
150+ posts

Post by Leigh »

Duncraig and Ospk mobile to t/a,persons trapped, karrinyup rd x west coast hwy,Karrinyup.
gkoutlis

Post by gkoutlis »

Leigh wrote:Duncraig and Ospk mobile to t/a,persons trapped, karrinyup rd x west coast hwy,Karrinyup.
Good work Leigh, keep us posted budd...
George
WARSUG Moderator
VFRS Member

gkoutlis

Post by gkoutlis »

Just managed to hear Duncraig Pump and LT enroute Emergency Road Conditions to West Coast Hwy
George
WARSUG Moderator
VFRS Member