New sticky?

WA Department of Fire and Emergency Services (6AR and 6IP) (Including the Fire Services, SES & VMRS) and Department of Biodiversity, Conservation and Attractions

Moderator: bogged

lytec

New sticky?

Post by lytec »

Hey guys.Was wondering if maybe we should start a new sticky for the new fire season.I know we already have a major fires thread but what about we now unsticky that one and run a fresh one for the 07-08 fire season.Looks like this one is going to be a busy one.Just a thought.
JG-103

Post by JG-103 »

i agree mate, if they dont want to use it then thats ok.
wasaint
150+ posts
150+ posts

Post by wasaint »

Hey Guys sounds like a great idea. Maybe we can start 2 Groups for the new Season 1/Bush The other for Structual so the next person to post an Incident Should Start them off
Kombi

Re: New Poststs for the season

Post by Kombi »

wasaint wrote:Hey Guys sounds like a great idea. Maybe we can start 2 Groups for the new Season 1/Bush The other for Structual so the next person to post an Incident Should Start them off
Sounds a good idea.

I do not know how many of you posters are firemen/woman, but I wish you a safe season and hope the culprits get caught and dealt with harshly.
Last edited by Kombi on Wed Nov 14, 2007 8:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
BuddahFRS
150+ posts
150+ posts

Post by BuddahFRS »

yeah it will be good, but confusing when there is like 5 4th alarms happening in summer

but hey we will cope, then agoin if its that bad, no one will be online to talk about it

anyways good luck with summer boys and girls, im sure we will cross paths soon or later
auntys_eyes

Post by auntys_eyes »

With a long, hot summer ahead i wish all our firies, FRS and BFS, career and vollie safe travels and quick suppressions this season.

BTW, i know it's always busy on the fire ground, but if any fellow warsug members see a short, portly, balding and bearded ABC cameraman running around, please say hi :)
WARSUG Moderator - Media Section

VBFB Member

No onion, no garlic, no chilli, no pepper... NO POINT!!

Post by 5001020 »

If you see any Glen Forrest appliances about, look for the young bloke in the lime green PPE with BFS badges and a Jason name badge :wink: