NEW ICV>???

WA Department of Fire and Emergency Services (6AR and 6IP) (Including the Fire Services, SES & VMRS) and Department of Biodiversity, Conservation and Attractions

Moderator: bogged

chrissss

NEW ICV>???

Post by chrissss »

on saturday(yesterday)
whilst i was doing a training course with my brigade driving down the freeway i noticed a mitsubishi express maybe 4x4 with the fesa stripes and fesa emblem on door with red and blue becaons and bic icv on the back is this a new icv???

chris
JG-103

Post by JG-103 »

Me and chris found out that it was armadale's ICV
BuddahFRS
150+ posts
150+ posts

Post by BuddahFRS »

armadales icv????

i dont think we have one hey
Last edited by BuddahFRS on Thu Nov 19, 2009 8:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Fastlane
WARSUG top poster
WARSUG top poster
Amateur callsign: VK6FLMZ

Post by Fastlane »

BuddahFRS wrote:armadales icv????

i dont think we have one hey, but then again them bushys up the hill get everything, they are even getting a V8 LT

wankers
with an attitude like that...
BuddahFRS
150+ posts
150+ posts

Post by BuddahFRS »

what ya mean

with an attitude like that???
Tyranus
Amateur callsign: VK6FWDH
Scanners and Receivers: UBC93XLT

Post by Tyranus »

Fastlane I agree with you, but i have a habit of not being able to explain correctly so I'm not going to.
Stirling SES
Team Leader (Stirling 53)
Vertical Rescue Team Member
K9 7 Support

VK6FWDH
ex-Darlington FB
WARSUG Demi-God I mean Mod
If stupidity got me into this mess, why can't it get me out.
BuddahFRS
150+ posts
150+ posts

Post by BuddahFRS »

sorry if i sounded harsh about the bushys up the hill hey, i must admit that they do turnout when we need a hand in our backyard and we do the same for them,

its just sometime we ask for stuff and get knocked back by fesa, and two weeks later they have it, i just wish that everyone, (FRS @ BFS) were controled by the same people, so that we get our fair share of goodies

if that makes any sence to anyone
jmmw
WARSUG top poster
WARSUG top poster

Post by jmmw »

BuddahFRS wrote:sorry if i sounded harsh about the bushys up the hill hey, i must admit that they do turnout when we need a hand in our backyard and we do the same for them,

its just sometime we ask for stuff and get knocked back by fesa, and two weeks later they have it, i just wish that everyone, (FRS @ BFS) were controled by the same people, so that we get our fair share of goodies

if that makes any sence to anyone
Dude dont apologise, if they take your comment seriously then who cares! Anyone with common sense knows it was light hearted.
wasaint
150+ posts
150+ posts

new icv

Post by wasaint »

Hey Buda that would be the roleystone deputy,s vehicle which doubles as an icv and hey what you worried about what they have in the hills at least you guys get jobs
BuddahFRS
150+ posts
150+ posts

Post by BuddahFRS »

oh yeah thats right, i rember now the little van.
kylep
150+ posts
150+ posts

Post by kylep »

Once again, here you go... gees, I've been out of the state for 2 years, you guys need to get out and about some more :)

WPXZBP

Post by WPXZBP »

Interesting to note that they have the green beacon. It is used to indicate a stationary control point and can only be used when the vehicle is motionless.
kylep
150+ posts
150+ posts

Post by kylep »

Wes, all ICV's should have a green beacon. Over here in NSW, all the Commander's cars have them as well, as they are often a control point if it isnt big enough for an ICV. You'll find that it operates independently of the red and blues.
WPXZBP

Post by WPXZBP »

kylep wrote:Wes, all ICV's should have a green beacon. Over here in NSW, all the Commander's cars have them as well, as they are often a control point if it isnt big enough for an ICV. You'll find that it operates independently of the red and blues.
Hi Kyle

It's the first ICV I have seen with one. Maybe the others have it as a removable version with a magnet/suction base. There wasn't one on the DEC/CALM ICV at the Porongurup fire in February.
Fastlane
WARSUG top poster
WARSUG top poster
Amateur callsign: VK6FLMZ

Post by Fastlane »

Wanneroo's ICV has a green strobe on the roof. Prior to this it had a white one (before the change). Has always had one on it as far as I know...