Just read

WA Department of Fire and Emergency Services (6AR and 6IP) (Including the Fire Services, SES & VMRS) and Department of Biodiversity, Conservation and Attractions

Moderator: bogged

Turbo
WARSUG top poster
WARSUG top poster

Post by Turbo »

Fastlane wrote:You surely had to expect that you would get people offside as you ARE implying that volunteer fire brigades are full of arsonists.
Dude, Im not saying that.

If you said some people in media are wankers I would agree with you. All Im saying is some vollies light fires - it will be interesting to see if the bushfires go down with less vollies.

Is that not a fair comment?
Fastlane
WARSUG top poster
WARSUG top poster
Amateur callsign: VK6FLMZ

Post by Fastlane »

Turbo wrote:
Fastlane wrote:You surely had to expect that you would get people offside as you ARE implying that volunteer fire brigades are full of arsonists.
Dude, Im not saying that.

If you said some people in media are wankers I would agree with you. All Im saying is some vollies light fires - it will be interesting to see if the bushfires go down with less vollies.

Is that not a fair comment?
You instantly cast doubt across every single vollie firefighter - saying there are more 'bad eggs' out there. Who is to say there even is ?
Turbo
WARSUG top poster
WARSUG top poster

Post by Turbo »

Ok Im over this and have changed my mind.

No vollies light fires or ever will.
JG-103

Post by JG-103 »

why not check ur records and see how many number of fires have gone down since school has gone back ??? .... or check to see how many number of fires have gone down since the REAL arsonist have been evicted ???
Turbo wrote:Ok Im over this and have changed my mind.

No vollies light fires or ever will.
Damage has been done :roll:
thrill of the Chase

Post by thrill of the Chase »

I'm sorry but enough is enough

let the guy have his option , last time i checked that is what this site is all about

I'm sure some fire fighters light fires, like some police speed, like some teachers abuse children, like some doctors abuse their clients, should i go on

i think it is bull this mob mentality just because someone has a thought that is not in line with the way you think

if you all want everyone to think as one then move to North Korea

i personally don't give a hoot if a vollie starts fires or even shot JFK

and as far as "the damage has been done" what bloody damage, are you that thin skinned that you cant handle brick bats once in a while

oh and for the record i think without vollies we are in a heap of shit . now thats my thoughts
lytec

Post by lytec »

I think that at the end of the day turbo did make a valid point.Vollies have been known to start fires (I knew a guy who called in fake fires just to go out lights and sirens).He never said all do and should not be slamed for his opinion.He didn't make up the fact that vollies have been convicted just mentioned it.