WA Department of Fire and Emergency Services (6AR and 6IP) (Including the Fire Services, SES & VMRS) and Department of Parks and Wildlife
Moderators: meg, bogged
- 150+ posts
- Posts: 248
- Joined: Sat Feb 27, 2010 1:43 pm
- Scanners and Receivers: Tait2020
slipknot wrote:hahaha, i'll never forget the time Toottoot had that massive avatar image of peter cundalls face, four times the the size of the one currently in question ahaha
- Posts: 60
- Joined: Fri Aug 12, 2016 6:23 pm
- Scanners and Receivers: Uniden EZI30XLT
- Location: Yanchep
Is there a way hat you can listen to fires that are down south like the one in West Busselton.
- Posts: 5
- Joined: Fri Jun 02, 2017 10:20 am
- Scanners and Receivers: Tait TM8260 dual band uhf/ vhf
Tait bTM 8250 vhf mid
Does anybody know the new DFES frequencies that will be activated as part of the 400mhz project ?
- Posts: 10
- Joined: Wed Jan 30, 2013 10:56 pm
- Amateur callsign: VKW200
- Scanners and Receivers: We got all sorts. Tait, Motorola, QMAC, Codan, Vertex, Uniden, Icom, Philips, Spectra, Thrane & Thrane and lots lots more!
- Location: 91 Leake Street BELMONT
Yes but they are not public.
If you would like to know more come join the SES Communications Support Unit.
WASES Communications Support Unit
91 Leake Street
Belmont, Western Australia, WA 6104
(08) 9277 5438
- Posts: 8
- Joined: Sun Dec 14, 2014 10:15 pm
- Scanners and Receivers: UBCD396XT, BC75XLT, PRO-25, TK-3170, TK-7180, GP339, SRM9000
- Location: Waikiki
I would also like to know. Fellow SES member
- Site Admin
- Posts: 2526
- Joined: Thu Feb 24, 2005 10:33 pm
- Amateur callsign: VK6HGR
- Scanners and Receivers: Various Yaesu, Kenwood, Tait, Simoco and Philips'
- Location: Perth, Western Australia
I've heard traffic on two frequencies so far.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest