Rules for the Reviews section

A section for forum members to post reviews of equipment they own or have owned.

Moderator: Nafenn

Nafenn

Post by Nafenn »

Please take a few moments to familiarise yourself with these few simple rules for the Reviews section.

1) If you want to post a review, it should be on an item that relates to radios or radio scanning. (So radios, power supplies, antennas, speakers, etc are all fine. Articles about your golf clubs, refrigerator or the latest spy novel you borrowed from the library aren't...)

2) Any review you write should be on an item that you currently own or used to own. People may have follow-up questions.

3) Each review deserves a new topic. Even if you're reviewing something that someone else has already written a review for, please start a fresh thread.

4) Once a review has been posted, other forum members are more than welcome to post follow-up questions or comments. There will be a zero tolerance policy though for anyone who chooses to attack a reviewer's article, or anyone else posting follow-up comments. People who post anything inappropriate will be dealt with via the documented policy.

5) Reviewers are expected to be as fair and impartial as possible - if you think something is great, explain why. If you think the opposite, explain why as well. Remember that the purpose of posting a review is to assist other forum members in finding out about radio equipment, not to get on your soapbox about something you love or hate. By all means post the positives and the negatives, but don't go overboard in either direction.

6) Last of all, as per the rules for the rest of the forum, if anyone has an issue with something that's been posted, please bring it to the attention of the section's moderator NaFenn or an admin rather than take matters into your own hands.

And have fun! :)
Nathan Fenn
WARSUG Aviation Band & Reviews Moderator

Anything I say is my opinion, and has nothing to do with/does not reflect the views of anyone I was/am/will be involved with/employed by/volunteer for/associated with. There, I think that should cover it!