SJA on ACA tonight

Discussion on TV shows featuring emergency services (RPA, The Force etc) and Media organisations
150+ posts
150+ posts

SJA on ACA tonight

Post by 4353 »

Our wonderfull 000 heroes are on ACA tonight (Channel 9 @ 6.30pm WST)

Just in case anyones interested
RIP
yorky

Re: SJA on ACA tonight

Post by yorky »

"VKI, NJ050 will you be attending the job?"
"Negative VKI, my desk is bolted to the floor".
WARSUG General Scanning Moderator
eswife

Post by eswife »

Was a good storey.... =D>
Schism_
WARSUG top poster
WARSUG top poster

Post by Schism_ »

Thanks heaps yorky... I learnt everything I knew from The team leader on the show.
donks
150+ posts
150+ posts

Post by donks »

they really do a great job and are amazing people!. cheers for uploading yorky! and lets hope the government pulls their finger out and starts protecting our Ambos!! [-o<
People call me an "Egotistic Jackass"... I prefer the term "Confident Donkey" --->Donks for short
Bonez

Post by Bonez »

I didn't think anyone watched ACA? Or channel 9 to be honest :lol: =D>
150+ posts
150+ posts

Post by 4353 »

I go from channel 10 news to channel 9 news and saw the preclip for sja otherwise wouldve swapped over to another channel lol
RIP
gkoutlis

Post by gkoutlis »

He is one of the greatest Team Leaders out there - although there is another one who I can't name, he knows who he is, and they do a Outstanding job in supporting, and backing up not only the Paramedics/AOs but the Volunteers as well.

True Heros of today.

G
George
WARSUG Moderator
VFRS Member

"I am not one who was born in the possession of knowledge. I am one who is fond of antiquity, and earnest in seeking it there." — Confucius

Any views expressed in the above post are my own and do not necessarily depict or reflect the views or opinions of DFES/FRS or VBFB.
SJANT
150+ posts
150+ posts

Post by SJANT »

Good bloke. Only had a few interactions with him but has a really good reputation as a top person.

Interesting to see some comms officers wearing polo shirts now. Is this the norm now munchkin?????

If you think that's interesting you should come ride along with NT paramedics for a night. Not blowing our own trumpet but when the newspaper has quotes like "I was only going to stab her a little bit" you know it's an interesting place unlike anywhere else in Australia with the population diversity we have here.
AcesAP

Post by AcesAP »

The operations centre staff wear polo style shirts as an option on night shifts and weekends.....
woobla1
150+ posts
150+ posts

Post by woobla1 »

great post. Quick question

At Time frame 4:26-4:28, that guy in the black shirt, talking on mobile phone with jeans. Did he just try and assault the cop? looks like he gave him a hip push and then put his hand on the back of his head. I know who would be wearing a batton around his head if that were me?.
CANT HEAR THE POLICE ANYMORE?
SEE THIS POST: http://warsug.info/phpbb/viewtopic.php?t=4424