What TV station do you watch most?

Discussion on TV shows featuring emergency services (RPA, The Force etc) and Media organisations

Poll ended at Tue Oct 23, 2007 10:51 am

ABC2
14%
TVW7
45%
STW9
No votes
NEW10
5%
ACCESS31
No votes
SBS28
5%
PAY TV
14%
GWN
5%
WIN
No votes
OTHER
14%

Total votes: 22

celestial_insight
Banned

Post by celestial_insight »

gkoutlis

Post by gkoutlis »

Channel 7 - would you beleive since I was a little tyke - Used to remember the Fat Cat shows - Agro's Cartoon Connection - A Country Practice - geesh - those were the days :P
celestial_insight
Banned

You'll be pleased to know Jamie Dunn (AGRO) is coming to Telethon again this year!
WPXZBP

Post by WPXZBP »

Where's the country channels? GWN/WIN?

I watch the ABC mostly.
celestial_insight
Banned

Ahhhh yes, sorry, forgot about those, and Imparja for those with "gold card".....

and I can't edit the poll now for some reason..
Fastlane
WARSUG top poster
WARSUG top poster
Amateur callsign: VK6FLMZ

Post by Fastlane »

7 is doing well these days.. bringing in alot of Highdef content with 5.1 sound.. !
WPXZBP

Post by WPXZBP »

celestial_insight wrote:Ahhhh yes, sorry, forgot about those, and Imparja for those with "gold card".....

and I can't edit the poll now for some reason..
Fixed by adding GWN/WIN for you. Can't get Imparja on there.
Rockjet
150+ posts
150+ posts

Post by Rockjet »

celestial_insight wrote:You'll be pleased to know Jamie Dunn (AGRO) is coming to Telethon again this year!
I used to watch Agro on TV in Brisbane as kid, he was on with Boris the Black night, thats over 30 years ago, hes a dirty little bugger!

:lol:
Rockjet
150+ posts
150+ posts

Post by Rockjet »

Watch GWN and WIN this way. Had tears in my eyes when Rick said fair well to Mainy at the end of the Memorial coverage yesterday, Rick broke down. Shows the effect that he had on people.

:cry:
Fastlane
WARSUG top poster
WARSUG top poster

Post by Fastlane »

Rockjet wrote:Watch GWN and WIN this way. Had tears in my eyes when Rick said fair well to Mainy at the end of the Memorial coverage yesterday, Rick broke down. Shows the effect that he had on people.

Would've been a killer not being able to go to the service of one of your workmates... being stuck in the studio instead.
Bobby
150+ posts
150+ posts

Post by Bobby »

gkoutlis wrote:Channel 7 - would you beleive since I was a little tyke - Used to remember the Fat Cat shows - Agro's Cartoon Connection - A Country Practice - geesh - those were the days :P
LOL - I loved those shows. :lol:
Bobby
150+ posts
150+ posts

Post by Bobby »

Fastlane wrote:
Rockjet wrote:Watch GWN and WIN this way. Had tears in my eyes when Rick said fair well to Mainy at the end of the Memorial coverage yesterday, Rick broke down. Shows the effect that he had on people.

Would've been a killer not being able to go to the service of one of your workmates... being stuck in the studio instead.
I wondered why he had to stay at the studio. Surely someone else could have done it.
I bawled throughout most of it, but my biggest bawl was at the end when Rick broke down. :-(
They had all done so well up until that point. Poor old Susannah looked like she was about to cry the whole time during the news on the Monday that he died.
Fastlane
WARSUG top poster
WARSUG top poster

Post by Fastlane »

Bobby wrote:
Fastlane wrote:

I wondered why he had to stay at the studio. Surely someone else could have done it.
I bawled throughout most of it, but my biggest bawl was at the end when Rick broke down. :-(
They had all done so well up until that point. Poor old Susannah looked like she was about to cry the whole time during the news on the Monday that he died.
As did Tim Gossage on 10 news.
Tyranus
Amateur callsign: VK6FWDH
Scanners and Receivers: UBC93XLT

Post by Tyranus »

I had to select other for ABC, cause I don't have ABC 2 and you're probably gonna tell me abc is abc2 but then what does ABC 2 become?
Stirling SES
Team Leader (Stirling 53)
Vertical Rescue Team Member
K9 7 Support

VK6FWDH
ex-Darlington FB
WARSUG Demi-God I mean Mod
If stupidity got me into this mess, why can't it get me out.
celestial_insight
Banned

Sorry, I originally meant ABC2 to be Channel 2, ABCTV. I didn't mean the digital ABCTV2 but I'm sure it would be cool