The Force

Discussion on TV shows featuring emergency services (RPA, The Force etc) and Media organisations
celestial_insight
Banned

Post by celestial_insight »

Walks, you can mention the venue as it is available for the public to hire as a private screening room for anything they like. The venue is called The Jaffa Room and has been around for years. It isn't affiliated with Channel 7 or anything like that. Purely independant. Mainly used by movie companies to screen movies to the media and reviewers before they are released.
truckie

Post by truckie »

If anyone has torrent software, season 2, ep 1 is here:

http://isohunt.com/torrents.php?ihq=The ... s2e01.mpeg
yorky

Post by yorky »

Is it actually any good quality wise though?
"VKI, NJ050 will you be attending the job?"
"Negative VKI, my desk is bolted to the floor".
WARSUG General Scanning Moderator
truckie

Post by truckie »

Good enough to watch I reckon....
truckie

Post by truckie »

I see 3 of you at the moment are downloading - please continue to seed when it is complete. Thanks
Bobby
150+ posts
150+ posts

Post by Bobby »

Any one got any more feedback on the downloaded version???
celestial_insight
Banned

Any thoughts? Quality OK?
HPS

Post by HPS »

The episode was fantastic quality

If you have anymore I would be happy to download them and seed them.
yorky

Post by yorky »

Quality is fine, little bit small but watchable.
Tyranus
Amateur callsign: VK6FWDH
Scanners and Receivers: UBC93XLT

Post by Tyranus »

I've found generally a 350MB .AVI a good enough quality that stays decent on a 19" monitor at full screen...well for Doctor Who anyway :smt059
Stirling SES
Team Leader (Stirling 53)
Vertical Rescue Team Member
K9 7 Support

VK6FWDH
ex-Darlington FB
WARSUG Demi-God I mean Mod
If stupidity got me into this mess, why can't it get me out.
munchkin1981
WARSUG top poster
WARSUG top poster

Post by munchkin1981 »

it was a ok copy even for my crappy pc atm home
It wasn't me honest.....it was the cat I'm sweet and innocent one :)
celestial_insight
Banned

THE FORCE RETURNS

Wednesday July 11 at 7:30pm

THE FORCE - BEHIND THE LINE is back on Seven in ’07 for another action-packed series. Australia’s number one police show is returning on Wednesday July 11 at 7.30pm with all-new episodes.

The show debuted in 2006 to critical acclaim. Last year’s series averaged 1.45 million viewers each week, making it the number one new reality/factual program televised in 2006. As the first observational documentary series about Australian police, THE FORCE - BEHIND THE LINE won its timeslot and attracted a broad range of demographics. In fact, its first episode attracted 2.295 million viewers nationally, making it the highest rating Australian-produced debut in local TV history.

This groundbreaking series from the makers of Border Security – Australia’s Frontline follows the men and women in blue in their constant fight for law and order. The program gives viewers a fascinating insight into the challenges and day-to-day working life of police officers who risk their own lives to reduce crime and make the community safer.

THE FORCE - BEHIND THE LINE returns with a blockbuster first episode in July. In episode one, the hunt is on for a sexual predator following two separate attacks. Police know the attacker’s on foot and try to predict his next move. They have a suspect but will they get their man? In other stories, police search for a body in a dam and a lovesick cowboy is pulled over for speeding.

The remainder of the 13-part half-hour series promises an equally diverse array of stories. Upcoming highlights include a dramatic chase for a gun-wielding teenager; an intriguing extradition involving a man living in the UK who’s been wanted by police for more than a decade for attempted murder; piracy busts; raids on crystal meth labs; and dramatic armed robberies.

Executive producer Dan Meenan says the second series of THE FORCE - BEHIND THE LINE promises to be bigger and better thanks to the extraordinary access the police have allowed Channel 7 cameras.

This unprecedented access has produced some of the best stories yet according to Dan. “The footage is truly remarkable. Now with one series under our belt and because the police are so comfortable with our cameras, our production crew has become almost invisible. When you watch the show it’s like you’re right in the thick of all the action and emotion.â€
jmmw
WARSUG top poster
WARSUG top poster

Post by jmmw »

downloading now will seed at 55Kb/s once complete

and by downloading i dont mean me i mean someone else who uses these torrent things as i would never consider downloading anything that was not originally created to be downloaded free.
celestial_insight
Banned

ummmm - yeah .... me too.
yorky

Post by yorky »

Just as a side note the first ep of Sea Patrol on CH9 last night was actually offered as a free download from there web site :)