The Force

Discussion on TV shows featuring emergency services (RPA, The Force etc) and Media organisations
Markmywords

Post by Markmywords »

what time and what channel is it on ?
celestial_insight
Banned

Post by celestial_insight »

It is on Channel Seven. I am off to a preview screening of the new series on July 3 so will let you know if there are any new angles to The Force.
gkoutlis

Post by gkoutlis »

Yep yep yep :lol: Its back finally - Its advertised as coming on tv in July - Unclear of day or time slot - im sure someone will let us know....

And from the ad - im sure they had the shot from Skyworks 2007 - where the baragges went up in flames??

G
celestial_insight
Banned

Post by celestial_insight »

For tv junkies, I have just watched the first 3 episodes of Channel 9's new 13 part series called Sea Patrol. Not too bad. I think it will rate pretty well. Some of us older members may remember Patrol Boat on the ABC. Similar concept but more relevant story lines (immigration, drug smuggling and medical emergencies). Starts on July 5.
WPXZBP

Post by WPXZBP »

Patrol Boat was a definate favourite of mine. (Even though I was only a kid back then!) The makers of the new series are very vocal in saying that it's not a follow-on from Patrol Boat.
Rockjet
150+ posts
150+ posts

Post by Rockjet »

celestial_insight wrote:For tv junkies, I have just watched the first 3 episodes of Channel 9's new 13 part series called Sea Patrol. Not too bad. I think it will rate pretty well. Some of us older members may remember Patrol Boat on the ABC. Similar concept but more relevant story lines (immigration, drug smuggling and medical emergencies). Starts on July 5.
Yes Yes, cant wait... I'm ex Navy and remember the old series Patrol Boat, my daughter is in cadets and we are both very much looking forward to the new show :smt026
JG-103

Post by JG-103 »

the add for the return of the force was on last night. They have the barge fire from australia day on it.
Walks
150+ posts
150+ posts

Post by Walks »

celestial_insight wrote:It is on Channel Seven. I am off to a preview screening of the new series on July 3 so will let you know if there are any new angles to The Force.
I have just been to one of the previews of 'The Force' too. Same set up as last years episodes, 3 stories running in parts like border security. Was very good and will be watching next Wed week (11th) when it starts.

Admin, may have to start a sticky when it starts, for discussion of the show.

Walks.
godinoz

Post by godinoz »

where was the preview at Walks?
Walks
150+ posts
150+ posts

Post by Walks »

A little private viewing room in East Perth. Don't know if I can mention their name or not so will err on the side of caution :)

Walks.
Tom
WARSUG top poster
WARSUG top poster

Post by Tom »

Do we get to see you in action Walks?
Stretch

Post by Stretch »

Okay: Coming to the end of my shift

There should be a clip of him 'walking' away.

*cough**cough* sorry :shock:
godinoz

Post by godinoz »

they should show footage of the good ol days. EPLU baddie in filing cabinet with typewriter "falling" down the stairs...HA HA HA #-o
Walks
150+ posts
150+ posts

Post by Walks »

Tom wrote:Do we get to see you in action Walks?
Nope :wink:

Walks.
auntys_eyes

Post by auntys_eyes »

Gav & Doug

I know this will require some amount of effort by one (or both) of you, but what are the chances of setting up a new Topic on the Index page (along with WA Police, FESA, St Johns, Public Transport etc) called Media, and then moving all the threads related to media subjects (vehicles, frequencies, equipment and programmes) into it :?:
WARSUG Moderator - Media Section

VBFB Member

No onion, no garlic, no chilli, no pepper... NO POINT!!