THE FORCE

Discussion on TV shows featuring emergency services (RPA, The Force etc) and Media organisations
gkoutlis

Post by gkoutlis »

BLiNG wrote:Curious... I'm happy to provide a link for the entire episode, but want to know what people's thought are on posting such items? Maybe the mods can weigh in here a bit as well?
If its a link - bring it on ;)
BLiNG

Post by BLiNG »

Download the episode: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=2V1PHNFS

If this isn't allowed I welcome the mods to delete it.

:)
Rockjet
150+ posts
150+ posts

Post by Rockjet »

2 WARSUG members on TV in one week. Not only Walks can get his dial on TV, Aunty made the big screen today during the WAFL Grand Final. It was quite funny, I was watching the first quarter and sent a txt msg to aunty to say great pics etc. Quarter time came up and while they were filming the commentators in the box, aunty was in the back ground txting me back.

Aunty, you didnt wave!!!

Great work guys, two legends in a week. :smt041
WPXZBP

Post by WPXZBP »

I was wondering if the camera person in the background at half time was one of our members.

GO THE MIGHTY LIONS!!!!!!!!!! YOU LITTLE BEAUTY!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Tyranus
Amateur callsign: VK6FWDH
Scanners and Receivers: UBC93XLT

Post by Tyranus »

BLiNG wrote:Curious... I'm happy to provide a link for the entire episode, but want to know what people's thought are on posting such items? Maybe the mods can weigh in here a bit as well?
I'm heavily against that sort of criminal activity, but seeings it's up well... :P haha I'm only joking bout that first comment too, I don't care :D cheers buddy.
Stirling SES
Team Leader (Stirling 53)
Vertical Rescue Team Member
K9 7 Support

VK6FWDH
ex-Darlington FB
WARSUG Demi-God I mean Mod
If stupidity got me into this mess, why can't it get me out.
Ausrob
150+ posts
150+ posts

Post by Ausrob »

Walks wrote:Thanks all. Yes that was me...with the red face on the oxyviva.
Well done buddy :)
auntys_eyes

Post by auntys_eyes »

Thanks RJ. Thought the timing of your texts were hilarious!. Didn't wave cause the voices in my head were saying "you're in the background, look busy." :lol:

Yes Wes, well spotted, 'twas me 8)

And as for the 2 members on TV in a week, don't forget 'danny' made a cameo in The Force last week :wink:

Maybe there should be a '15 minutes of fame...' post for the WARSUG members who get caught on TV? Surely more of our members have been 'caught' around town whilst doing their jobs?
WARSUG Moderator - Media Section

VBFB Member

No onion, no garlic, no chilli, no pepper... NO POINT!!
gkoutlis

Post by gkoutlis »

The download for that episode works fine with sound - But can't see anything - no image to be displayed - any ideas?
yorky

Post by yorky »

Try VLC player http://www.videolan.org/vlc/ otherwise you'll have to find the codec used.
"VKI, NJ050 will you be attending the job?"
"Negative VKI, my desk is bolted to the floor".
WARSUG General Scanning Moderator
gkoutlis

Post by gkoutlis »

yorky wrote:Try VLC player http://www.videolan.org/vlc/ otherwise you'll have to find the codec used.
Yorky, Your a LEGEND!!! - Cheers mate - I can see and hear - its awsome footage - how good is that pursuit - the guy who got away from the boys in the first part...
gkoutlis

Post by gkoutlis »

Let me just say - the guy who took off from NC-xxx in the beginning, what a knob he is... - The attitude this guy pulled is bloody ridiculous....
gkoutlis

Post by gkoutlis »

Just another observation;

May I ask why this idiot wasn't cuffed in the first place for being so arrogant and failing to adhear to Police Officers orders - especially for a Breath Test....
yorky

Post by yorky »

He knew he was in the wrong by the way he stopped and backed up through an intersection... But 3 times over the limit its amazing he was even stupid enough to drive let alone run.

And the camera man must have had his wheatbix to be able to get back in the car to chase after him...
gkoutlis

Post by gkoutlis »

yorky wrote:He knew he was in the wrong by the way he stopped and backed up through an intersection... But 3 times over the limit its amazing he was even stupid enough to drive let alone run.

And the camera man must have had his wheatbix to be able to get back in the car to chase after him...
Heh heh heh :lol: :lol: Not bad though a $1500 fine - 2 yrs Fine Suspension...
yorky

Post by yorky »

But at least they had given the other guys $50 death trap a yellow sticker before going after him :twisted: my word what a bomb... Fuel in the tank must cost more than the car :smt073