visited the cop shop for school.

Frequencies, Callsigns and discussion on the WA Police Service radio (VKI)

Moderator: Bonez

earmuff man

visited the cop shop for school.

Post by earmuff man »

hi,
well i just went to the cop shop for a Law excursion. i have always wanted to be a cop but i felt hell out of place. everyone was hell nice but it just didnt have they loving feeling. lol

anyway find a cop shop a cozy place to be?
Zebedee
Site Admin
Site Admin
Amateur callsign: VK6DB

Re: visited the cop shop for school.

Post by Zebedee »

earmuff man wrote:hi,
well i just went to the cop shop for a Law excursion. i have always wanted to be a cop but i felt hell out of place. everyone was hell nice but it just didnt have they loving feeling. lol

anyway find a cop shop a cozy place to be?

Can't say I've spent a whole lot of time in a police station :-)

But I'd imagine it would be much more fun for the people who work there when they were out of the public eye...

Did all the students get told they had to be on "best behaviour" because they were out on an excursion? I bet all the police and other workers were also on "best behaviour" because they had visitors. Also they'd want to project a professional image rather than a warm and cuddly image :-)

Just my thoughts...
earmuff man

Post by earmuff man »

well our teacher is good and we are in year 11 so we dont really get all that.

the cops were all nice, i just guess i saw the other side to police work. (like the lock ups etc.)
robsa

Post by robsa »

earmuff man wrote:the cops were all nice, i just guess i saw the other side to police work. (like the lock ups etc.)
"the other side" to police work? what side were you thinking of? what other side is there?