Inside the TRG

Frequencies, Callsigns and discussion on the WA Police Service radio (VKI)

Moderator: Bonez

crabs

Inside the TRG

Post by crabs »

Hi Friends

Just saw something about a TRG special on channel7 news this coming week.

It didn't mention a particular day, so it might just be spread over the whole week..

chao

crabz..
COPS ARE TOPS..
doogues71
WARSUG top poster
WARSUG top poster

Post by doogues71 »

seen this advertisedshould be good.Saw a t.v. crew with the TRG at a seige in Queens Pk and wasn't sure what they were doing.But now we know.
vk6hgr
Site Admin
Site Admin
Amateur callsign: VK6HGR
Scanners and Receivers: Various Yaesu, Kenwood, Tait, Simoco and Philips'

Post by vk6hgr »

doogues71 wrote:seen this advertisedshould be good.
Did anybody see it? I missed it :(
Gavin Rogers; VK6HGR
http://vk6hgr.ampr.org/
WARSUG forum administrator
Site and stream donations: https://www.paypal.me/vk6hgr
Tom
WARSUG top poster
WARSUG top poster

Post by Tom »

Yeah I saw it Gav and it was typical ch7 shite!

The footage I saw advertised last week was completely different to what was actually shown on 7 News tonight.

The footage I saw last week was 4WD's cruising thru warehouses and rounds been expended.

Tonight was just about TRG officers supposedly being based up in Dampier in the next 5 years! That Delphinus (Water Police boat) was also shown.

Typical ch7 the foreplay was 100% better than the climax :shock:. Over hyped. Saying that it might be on later in the week.

Might be worth starting up a few more sections in this forum, that aren't neccessarily related to scanning.

cheers

Tom
just.nosey

Post by just.nosey »

Something you guys (and gals) might be interested in:

Sometime in 2007 there will be a series on channel 7 involving members of the W.A. Police Service. My understanding is it will be along the lines of the TV show COPS.

It was filmed over a couple of months in the latter part of 2005 which involved a TV film crew going out on patrol with various sections of the W.A. Police.

Exactly when this goes to air and how many weeks it will run I don't know however if I happen to hear anything I will pass it on.
Fozzy

Post by Fozzy »

just.nosey wrote:Something you guys (and gals) might be interested in:

Sometime in 2007 there will be a series on channel 7 involving members of the W.A. Police Service. My understanding is it will be along the lines of the TV show COPS.

It was filmed over a couple of months in the latter part of 2005 which involved a TV film crew going out on patrol with various sections of the W.A. Police.

Exactly when this goes to air and how many weeks it will run I don't know however if I happen to hear anything I will pass it on.
This was filmed across the end of 05 into the start of 06. The latest update from media section is that the show will air around september or october (This is directly from police media) I got that update about a month ago so things could possibly have changed.

It was filmed and put together by the same production team that did Border Patrol so if thats anything to go by it may actually be a good production.

Scott
just.nosey

Post by just.nosey »

I met a couple of the film crew at the Windsor in South Perth in I think it was October last year while they were here filming it and they seemed to think it would be aired during the summer break but nothing was set in concrete so September may well be correct.
hitman

Post by hitman »

Old news on the local filming. There are plenty of announcements through out the boards here.

I still here cars occassionally calling with "film crew on board" so I guess they are still filming certain things.
CHEV4EVR
150+ posts
150+ posts

Police Patrol

Post by CHEV4EVR »

This new show will commence at the end of the current series of Border Patrol. It had the working title of True Blue but according to Ch7 literature it is to be screened as Police Patrol. Expected start is Jul 2006. A fair bit of work will go into this series as the main aim is to have NSW and VicPol come on board and allow filiming to be done there. For those of you who have seen "Cop It Sweet" will understand why NSW will be hesitant to allow it.
Ludacris
150+ posts
150+ posts

Post by Ludacris »

Great Movie COP IT SWEET.. :oops: :oops: :oops:

How are ya CHEV4EVR :wink: