Seven News TONIGHT!!

Frequencies, Callsigns and discussion on the WA Police Service radio (VKI)

Moderator: Bonez

nightowl

Seven News TONIGHT!!

Post by nightowl »

Seven has a special news story tonight.Seven camera crew follow the cops around on the front line should be good.
on here between 11:00pm-6:30am weekdays
impdxn

Post by impdxn »

What time is it on?
Donga
150+ posts
150+ posts

Post by Donga »

They could show the report any time during the Seven News broadcast which is between 6:00pm - 6:30pm
impdxn

Post by impdxn »

Cheers
hitman

Post by hitman »

It's actually on Today Tonight I believe. That setup camera at a booze bus (not entirely sure it's WA Police either) and show some of the people's reactions when they blow the limit.
gkoutlis

Post by gkoutlis »

It is actually on Seven News tonight this is an e-mail i receive about 4pm every day Mon-Fri

WEDNESDAY, 31st May 2006
Hello Susannah Carr with your Wednesday 7Newsmail.

Tonight, a drug addicted Perth mother tells what she remembers of the night her 11 day old baby died. Alison Fan reports the little girl was found lying face down on the bed next to the woman.

A cabbie has been robbed, bashed and left spreadeagled on a Perth highway. Seven's David Cooper was the first reporter on the scene.

Mark Gibson brings us the story on the search for answers to a tragic Rottnest Island mystery.

And a special report tonight… Seven News has been given unprecedented access to the Police's Major Incident Group. We went on the road with the rapid response group, who are often the first to react to some of the most volatile situations on our streets.

In Sport… the medical report the Eagles didn't want to get on Chris Judd.

We'll bring you another Mainy's Minute - hear what David Wirrpanda wants to do after football.

And a Brazilian goal feast in the lead-up to the World Cup.

Full details in Seven News at six.
hitman

Post by hitman »

Just coming back to my PC after seeing the news headlines... I stand corrected... they said "exclusive footage with the Rapid Response Group"

Hehe... rapid response? :)

There is definately something on with the booze bus footage. Maybe it is channel 9.

Keep an eye out for Walks ;)
Ludacris
150+ posts
150+ posts

Post by Ludacris »

The booze bus is on ACA on Nine and its over in the Eastern States...
Ludacris
150+ posts
150+ posts

Post by Ludacris »

Well just watched it and what can I say... It was crap.... apart from the handbrake turn Aiiii
Millsy

Post by Millsy »

Yeh i was gonna say ... and that was a thrilling party :lol:
hitman

Post by hitman »

Haha... I thought that was someone getting a chance to show boat.

"Turning" *screeching wheels, sirens* That was the black SV6 right?

Haha.. good showing though.
brad_88

Post by brad_88 »

haha im glad im not the only one who thought it was lame. yeh that turn was mad lol would of been funny if he lost it tho
GC101
150+ posts
150+ posts

Post by GC101 »

Last edited by GC101 on Tue Nov 28, 2006 6:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
wascanner

Post by wascanner »

When they refer to the Rapid responce dont they mean the UQ vehicles which are ROG - Regional Operations Group.
G

Post by G »

The 13 part series is going to be called 'True Blue' and they are still in the filming stage at the moment... but it should be intersting!

Rapid Response... Both MIG and ROG would fall into that category, but take on a different role at the job.... and attend different types of jobs as well...

G