Bashing in Belmont

Frequencies, Callsigns and discussion on the WA Police Service radio (VKI)

Moderator: Bonez

nightowl

Bashing in Belmont

Post by nightowl »

A student has been bashed by six people outside hungry jack's in Belmont one of our towies came across it on the way back from a job.Last seen on Hardy rd.JC 102 on scene.No SJA requided.POI's sighted in park nearby another one of our towies has been looking for the POI's and has sighted them in a park nearby.

EDITED BY AN ADMINISTRATOR: DESCRIPTIVE LANGUAGE MODIFIED
on here between 11:00pm-6:30am weekdays
gkoutlis

Re: Bashing in Belmont

Post by gkoutlis »

nightowl wrote:A student has been bashed by six people outside hungry jack's in Belmont one of our towies came across it on the way back from a job.Last seen on Hardy rd.JC 102 on scene.No SJA requided.POI's sighted in park nearby another one of our towies has been looking for the POI's and has sighted them in a park nearby.
Any arrests nightowl???
hitman

Post by hitman »

There was also a severe bashing of a taxi driver earlier this morning in this area I think... any news on that?

On an unrelated note, I was surprised today going for lunch at East Perth Subway. In the car park was CD504 with the fellas getting a feed and an AG car (forgot the full callsign).

About 10 minutes into it the beasty Black SV6 pulled up as well (CD507??) It needs a good wash by the looks of it. I was again surprised to see the 2 coppers that walked into Subway... the plain-clothed copper looked about 16!!
vk6hgr
Site Admin
Site Admin
Amateur callsign: VK6HGR
Scanners and Receivers: Various Yaesu, Kenwood, Tait, Simoco and Philips'

Post by vk6hgr »

hitman wrote:the plain-clothed copper looked about 16!!
You know you're getting old when you start wondering why the police are recruiting children... :D
Gavin Rogers; VK6HGR
http://vk6hgr.ampr.org/
WARSUG forum administrator
Site and stream donations: https://www.paypal.me/vk6hgr
Millsy

Post by Millsy »

hitman wrote: the plain-clothed copper looked about 16!!

There's nothing wrong with being 16 !!! !!! :lol:
pinkbosseslady
150+ posts
150+ posts

Post by pinkbosseslady »

--
Last edited by pinkbosseslady on Tue Aug 15, 2006 3:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
blade

Post by blade »

millsy sounds like you is wishing
Zebedee
Site Admin
Site Admin
Amateur callsign: VK6DB

Post by Zebedee »

hitman wrote:On an unrelated note, I was surprised today going for lunch at East Perth Subway.
Damn! I nearly went to that Subway for lunch yesterday but went the other way to Aroma cafe on Royal Street instead :) (There's way too many nice places to eat when you work in East Perth...)
Doug Bell (Zebedee) VK6DB
WARSUG Forum Administrator.

It is very dark.
You are likely to be eaten by a grue.