Speed Camera's

Frequencies, Callsigns and discussion on the WA Police Service radio (VKI)

Moderator: Bonez

kyeboi
150+ posts
150+ posts
Scanners and Receivers: UNIDEN UBC355XLT

Re: Speed Camera's

Post by kyeboi »

yea dunno I just thought is was weird it being so far over in the cornerbut I guess technology is catching up now days thanks for having a look

cheers
KyeBoi

Yanchep VFRS
nachoman
150+ posts
150+ posts

Post by nachoman »

Apparently another fixed speed camera currently being installed Kwinana Freeway northbound between Farrington and South St
TLD11

Post by TLD11 »

nachoman wrote:Apparently another fixed speed camera currently being installed Kwinana Freeway northbound between Farrington and South St
Yes - works are progressing now. Wouldn't surprise me if it will be ready by July 1st. Was reported to be going to be installed northbound on the Kwinana in Success (near Gateway S/C) but that piece of freeway is gridlocked 12 hours per day, so not much point!
TLD11

Post by TLD11 »

TLD11 wrote:
nachoman wrote:Apparently another fixed speed camera currently being installed Kwinana Freeway northbound between Farrington and South St
Yes - works are progressing now. Wouldn't surprise me if it will be ready by July 1st. Was reported to be going to be installed northbound on the Kwinana in Success (near Gateway S/C) but that piece of freeway is gridlocked 12 hours per day, so not much point!
Confirmed today - 2 x speed cameras in this spot 10 metres apart. One facing forwards, the other to the rear. Looks like they are going for more than just speeding offences. In the process of being commissioned.