chase on midland ch

Frequencies, Callsigns and discussion on the WA Police Service radio (VKI)

Moderator: Bonez

doogues71
WARSUG top poster
WARSUG top poster

chase on midland ch

Post by doogues71 »

chase on ch 54 midland chasing a motorbike
doogues71
WARSUG top poster
WARSUG top poster

Post by doogues71 »

this chase now on mirrabooka channel
doogues71
WARSUG top poster
WARSUG top poster

Post by doogues71 »

chase gone to southside channel 8 they keep losing it around Ascot area.ZX12 kwaski black.now in belmont!!
doogues71
WARSUG top poster
WARSUG top poster

Post by doogues71 »

all over POI in cusdity abanathy cross of belgravia in belmont.
SOE digital
150+ posts
150+ posts

Post by SOE digital »

Good to see the crack down on motorbike riders.
Kiss Me I'm Irish
byte

i cant believe this

Post by byte »

considering it was me that night that you guys were reporting on, i find it quite ironic that here i am, reading it after about a month.

in fact, it was not a black kawasaki zx12, rather a blue yamaha r1. one hell of a chase let me tell you. all 11mins of it. in the end there was 4 TEG (highway patrol) units and 2 unmarked sv6 coming to intercept me.

here is the statement of material facts i posted up on a motorcycle forum of a group which I ride with.

clicky

IF ONLY I HAD MADE THAT CORNER.

Here it is anyway:

Byebye licence. I love it how they say "well in excess of 140km/hr" , as if to say they didn't go past 140. Cop later told me he was maxxing out the sv6 at 217 along tonkin. He didnt want to know how fast I was going.

In total, there was 4 highway patrol and 2 blue unmarked sv6s. The sv6s were piloted by detectives (the hardcore motherf.....s) - in the words of one of the traffic boys "They'll chase you till you crash, stop - or eventually knock you off"

After 11mins of hardcore riding I was rooted. I subsequently was told to get on ground with hand on pistol, then he ran up and gave me a nice tactical size 11 boot in the ribs. Then there was the knee in the middle of the back as i was face down while he pulled my helmet back (my neck and shoulders are killing me) and ripped the chinstrap over my chin and skittle my poor shoei 20m down the road.

When I tried to complain to the supervising officer, "You must have sustained those injuries from the crash." Yeah, ok! Was also told I was lucky, the last guy on a bike who ran copped the tazer.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Fail to Stop when Called Upon*

At about 12.32am on Monday the 1st of May 2006, the accused rode a Yamaha R1 motorcycle bearing registration plate IFYCAN, in an easterly direction on Great Eastern Highway, Redcliffe near Ben Street.

The Accused was detected speeding (80km/hr - 60km/hr zone) by Police in a marked highway patrol vehicle. Police operated the emergency lights to stop the accused and executed a u-turn, at which time the accused has accelerated heavily away from Police refusing to stop.

*Reckless Driving*

The accused accelerated heavily travelling well in excess of the 60km/hr speed limit on Great Eastern Highway, Redcliffe. Police pursued the accused with the emergency lights and siren operating and observed him contravene the red traffic control signal at the intersection of Fauntleroy Avenue.

The accused followed Great Eastern Highway to the left and reached speed of well in excess of 140km/hr in the 70km/hr speed zone.

Police saw the accused turn left at the intersection of Johnson Street and James Street, Guildford at which point they lost sight of the accused motorcycle.

Police continued west along James Street into Guildford Road at which point they observed the accused in the distance on Guildford Road, Ashfield still travelling at high speed.

The accused turned left onto Tonkin Highway heading south at high speed at which stage there was light traffic on the road. The accused turned left onto the Great Eastern Highway on-ramp and was observed braking heavily at the intersection.

Police lost sight of the accused and had aborted the pursuit when the accused was observed turning left out of Brearley Avenue, Redcliffe.

The accused again accelerated heavily away from Police who lost sight of him around Lyall Road.

A short time later an unmarked Police vehicle located the accused at the intersection of Hardey Road and Great Eastern Highway, Belmont.

The accused contravened a red traffic control signal at the intersection and was pursued at high speed by Police. The accused has turned onto Belgravia Street and reached speed well in excess of 140km/hr.

The accused has lost control of his motorcycle on Fairbrother Street and crashed near the intersection of Abernethy Road, Belmont.

*Drive Vehicle with Replica Number Plate*

The accused had affixed the registration plate IFYCAN on his motorcycle, this registration was a replica and was not registered in this State, although it was made in a blue and white colour scheme with WA in the middle.

EDITED BY AN ADMIN - REMOVED NAUGHTY WORD
Why stop?
pinkbosseslady
150+ posts
150+ posts

Post by pinkbosseslady »

What type of reply are you looking for here....

The your so cool and are my hero

Or the one where we ask questions for you to prove how tough you are.

As the title says "IF ONLY I HAD MADE THAT CORNER" yeh made the corner straight into a wall
byte

Post by byte »

meh. i found it ironic. thought for once you guys actually get a lead-up to what you hear from on the scanner
Why stop?
byte

Post by byte »

also if it werent for me, who else would make your fri sat or sun nights interesting when your cuddling your scanner? rofl
Why stop?
Millsy

Post by Millsy »

Your My Hero :) Sure wish i was as cool as you are... F**king Retard.
Fozzy

Post by Fozzy »

I know plenty of people that have been in pursuits.

I know once ur going adrenaline kicks in and you will do anything to get away.

What I dont get is you seem proud of it. Its nothing to be proud of you should be ashamed.

I understand you may have been trying to provide a followup. However it could have been conducted it in a better manner.

Imagine if you had of collected a car with a Pregnant mother in it and you KILLED her and her baby to be. Better yet imagine it was one of your family. How would you feel then?

I have lost 2 friends and a family member to people that were in a pursuit and another that was a pissy driver.

When you see cops activate the emergency lights JUST STOP you will be ALOT better off in the long run. A reckless charge and 3 months loss of licence is better than a string of charges which may include Dangerous driving causing DEATH.
dazla
150+ posts
150+ posts

Post by dazla »

Mate I am lost for words, what kind of a spanner would come to a Scanner forum and gloat about being chased and ARRESTED by Police.

Mate I have printed this off and given it to TEG Detectives as they can use it as Evidence, I hope you plead guilty.

Also before you start, your details can be tracked from this site so it would be easy to prove it was you that typed it.

Mate I hope you enjoy you time in court, and I hope you spend some time in prison.

Why Stop?, well you answered your own question, those "hardcore" detectives put thier lives on the line, and won.
Per Ardua-Ad Astra
Millsy

Post by Millsy »

:lol: i second that daz !
jmmw
WARSUG top poster
WARSUG top poster

Post by jmmw »

hahahahaha

what a knob

but it was a good read so cheers, wouldnt mind knowing what happens to you in the end but i wouldnt be so cocky about it all?

you are going to get into alot of trouble for a couple minutes of amusement and its not as if you can gloat about getting away?

anyways i wish you the best of luck in court and that you dont go in there with the same attitude you have on here
westernwedgey
150+ posts
150+ posts

Post by westernwedgey »

(removed by admin - inappropriate language)