Cst Butcher

Frequencies, Callsigns and discussion on the WA Police Service radio (VKI)

Moderator: Bonez

SteveNSWP

Cst Butcher

Post by SteveNSWP »

Just wanted to pass on my regrets to hear about the tragic events surrounding what happened to Cst Butcher recently at Joondalup.

I am sure that I speak for all NSWPF when I pass on our sympathies and best wishes to Cst Butcher and his family.

There is overwhelming support here in NSWPF for our brothers in blue in WA. Regardless of the state/terriroty we work in, when something happens to another copper anywhere in Aus, the whole lot of us feel it too. I hope the dogs that did this too him get whats coming to them, cause the legal system has obviously let us all down, particular Cst Butcher and his family!!

Watching that video footage and seeing that assault on Cst Buthcer is one of the most gut wrenching, absolutely sickening things I have ever seen in my 6 years of policing. All I can say is I hope that Cst Butcher's work colleagues got a bit of summary justice in before that *#@!bag hit the dock!! If u guys in WA run that family out of state ... feel free to send them to NSW so we can have a turn with them!!

I hope Cst Butcher has a speedy recovery and can get back to some sort of normality!! I also offer my support to his family who must now pick up the pieces, stay strong!!

Steve!
There's no such things as stupid questions, just stupid people!
Toottoot
Banned

Re: Cst Butcher

Post by Toottoot »

I don't know if the family are members of this forum. Maybe more appropriate to email them through WAPOL.