POLAIR 61

Frequencies, Callsigns and discussion on the WA Police Service radio (VKI)

Moderator: Bonez

Glen
150+ posts
150+ posts

POLAIR 61

Post by Glen »

HI All

Polair 61 and Water Police are looking for over due Kayaker on the Swan from Perth to Canning Brg.
missing from SKY SHOW thay started looking about 2345 and are still going.
:!:
Regards Glen
Froggles

Re: POLAIR 61

Post by Froggles »

Cheers for the info Glen - Wondered why i kept getting lit up on my walk down mounts bay road :?
"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf."

WARSUG Public Transport Moderator
gkoutlis

Post by gkoutlis »

Polair61 definatley earned her keep last night ;) - Airborne just after the skyshow was almost over, and enabled it to be around the area for the crowds to dispurse. I say job well done, and great to see it in the air.

G
George
WARSUG Moderator
VFRS Member

"I am not one who was born in the possession of knowledge. I am one who is fond of antiquity, and earnest in seeking it there." — Confucius

Any views expressed in the above post are my own and do not necessarily depict or reflect the views or opinions of DFES/FRS or VBFB.
Mug
150+ posts
150+ posts
Scanners and Receivers: UBC93xlt

Post by Mug »

Has the kayaker been found yet?
¡¡¡ʎɐq-ǝ uo pɹɐoqʎǝʞ ɐ ʎnq oʇ ƃuıoƃ ɯı ǝɯıʇ ʇsɐן ǝɥʇ sı sıɥʇ
Glen
150+ posts
150+ posts

Post by Glen »

Hi All

Polair 61 had departed but two Water Police boats still at it at 0320
Regards Glen
gkoutlis

Post by gkoutlis »

Did anyone else happen to notice Polair 61 and the Channel 7 chopper in formation flight last night over the coast of Freo then over Claremont etc approx 20:00?

Saw it yesterday from Claremont and also checking it out on the WebTrack website here -> http://per.webtrak-lochard.com/template/index.html (Search yesterday 8pm).

Look pretty impressive, slow moving, very nice indeed :P

G
George
WARSUG Moderator
VFRS Member

"I am not one who was born in the possession of knowledge. I am one who is fond of antiquity, and earnest in seeking it there." — Confucius

Any views expressed in the above post are my own and do not necessarily depict or reflect the views or opinions of DFES/FRS or VBFB.
Lopoii
Banned

Post by Lopoii »

Same except I heard a conversation on channel 13 on my radio. Probably the channel 7 chopper were taking videos or something. :D