Vehicle callsign spreadsheet

Frequencies, Callsigns and discussion on the WA Police Service radio (VKI)

Moderator: Bonez

doogues71
WARSUG top poster
WARSUG top poster

Post by doogues71 »

me up to mischief NEVER!! :lol:
JG-103

Post by JG-103 »

VR105 is a blue unmarked vz commodore sedan not orange, asked me trusty resource (d snr sgn at rocko) last night. That should help.
Last edited by JG-103 on Fri Mar 17, 2006 7:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Chicky
WARSUG top poster
WARSUG top poster

Post by Chicky »

VF 501 is a white marked Toyota Camry with no lights or other visible. The markings are only on the rear bumper. Sighted in Fremantle on Tuesday.
West Coast Eagles
AFL Premiers 1992, 1994 & 2006 and....... ;)
R/Up 1991 & 2005
Since 1987 and still going strong :)
JG-103

Post by JG-103 »

Pretty much like VF502, however it had its minimal markin down its sides. Good work Chicky :D
radiohead
150+ posts
150+ posts

Post by radiohead »

VF 212- Unmarked Maroon VY Sedan
Millsy

Post by Millsy »

radiohead wrote:VF 212- Unmarked Maroon VY Sedan
AV212, is permantly based in kwinana's traffic branch, has an array of toys and boxes of tissues on the back window.
JG-103

Post by JG-103 »

As i wrote on page 5 Millsy

"AV212 is the undercover cop car roaming mostly kwinana then I saw it today whilst at work. It is more maroon than jus red. It has 3 square LED lights, one in each corner of the back windshield-along wit some stuffed animal toys, and one LED in the middle. It does have LED’s in the front but u don’t see em till some1 is or has been pulled over. I also saw what seemed to be a computer monitor poking over the top of the dashboard. Unlike with most undercover cop cars, it doesn have any antennas on the back-nor the front for that matter, so it can be deceiving until u see the LEDs or the cops themselves, generally 2up but don’t be surprised if its only 1up.
Hope that helps"

Good to back up what i posted Millsy :D
brad_88

Post by brad_88 »

i saw that today it had pulled some one over, they were 2 up tho. very bloody smart i say would never have guessed it hey
radiohead
150+ posts
150+ posts

Post by radiohead »

I can't help but wonder how you can tell the callsign of an unmarked unless you have seen inside it?

:?:
JG-103

Post by JG-103 »

Ages ago, me and Chrisss questioned what its call sign was, Millsy said it was AV212, so thats what is has been called. Ill ask the rocko snr sgn next time i see him, that should give us the correct answer but i believe it is AV212 because it is def not a VF vehicle or a VK vehicle even tho it is based in Kwinana and generally has kwinana officers driving.
brad_88

Post by brad_88 »

follow them to a job or somehting im guessing. or they might tell you
Millsy

Post by Millsy »

I've Seen AV212 on a traffic stop on read street in rocko thats when i found that out.. ...

BUT! , i was working down in mandurah again on sunday, and there was a MVA in front of us. We were in a unmarked ambulance but the LED's and strobe lights on there worked (advanced Life Ambo's). So we flicked them on and diverted the traffic out of that lane. Called WAPS & SJA. SJA arived first. Then we heard the WAPS siren but couldn't see a cop car. so we had a look around only to see a BRIGHT red SV6 with full body kit cut throught the traffic lights and up onto the side of the road. Had LED Lights under the hood. Deckblaster on front. and Rear LED's also. Had spottos on thr front also

DID NOT LOOK LIKE A COP CAR !!! ...

didn't manage to get a call sign though.
ZO100_marto
150+ posts
150+ posts

Post by ZO100_marto »

Millsy wrote:I've Seen AV212 on a traffic stop on read street in rocko thats when i found that out.. ...

BUT! , i was working down in mandurah again on sunday, and there was a MVA in front of us. We were in a unmarked ambulance but the LED's and strobe lights on there worked (advanced Life Ambo's)..
Unmarked? Did you buy an old Ambulance with the lights still on it from Advanced Life? :shock:
Millsy

Post by Millsy »

haha :lol: nuh , probly shoulda cleared that up a bit more. the company i work for, Owns ALAS, and our van died. so we took one of the unmarked ambo's we own and used that insted of our dead ford.
dazla
150+ posts
150+ posts

Post by dazla »

Why do they have unmarked ambulances?
Per Ardua-Ad Astra