TASERS!!!!

Frequencies, Callsigns and discussion on the WA Police Service radio (VKI)

Moderator: Bonez

dunks

Post by dunks »

i believe WAPOL use 2 cartridges... one in the actual TASER, one in the XDPM, which is the battery with an attatchment to hold another cartridge... the tasers dont have the camera as far as i know... and there are a few holsters floating about that have the capacity to hold 2 extra cartridges.... but who need 4 cartidges really
donks
150+ posts
150+ posts

Post by donks »

dunks wrote:i believe WAPOL use 2 cartridges... one in the actual TASER, one in the XDPM, which is the battery with an attatchment to hold another cartridge... the tasers dont have the camera as far as i know... and there are a few holsters floating about that have the capacity to hold 2 extra cartridges.... but who need 4 cartidges really
if you need 4 cartridges you either have the Hulk as your POI or you cant aim for sh*t. lol
People call me an "Egotistic Jackass"... I prefer the term "Confident Donkey" --->Donks for short
nra555
150+ posts
150+ posts

Post by nra555 »

donks wrote:
dunks wrote:i believe WAPOL use 2 cartridges... one in the actual TASER, one in the XDPM, which is the battery with an attatchment to hold another cartridge... the tasers dont have the camera as far as i know... and there are a few holsters floating about that have the capacity to hold 2 extra cartridges.... but who need 4 cartidges really
if you need 4 cartridges you either have the Hulk as your POI or you cant aim for sh*t. lol
Or your in northbridge taking on a group of drunken thugs, but even then police travel in pack of 3-5 .
PRC-555
NRA-555

nra.org.au - join today to make UHF CB a more enjoyable band to use!
woobla1
150+ posts
150+ posts

Re:

Post by woobla1 »

nra555 wrote:
donks wrote:
Or your in northbridge taking on a group of drunken thugs, but even then police travel in pack of 3-5 .
if they were in asituation where they would need 4 taser cartridges I think guns would come first.
CANT HEAR THE POLICE ANYMORE?
SEE THIS POST: http://warsug.info/phpbb/viewtopic.php?t=4424