Question about WAPOL Recruit

Frequencies, Callsigns and discussion on the WA Police Service radio (VKI)

Moderator: Bonez

KCTROY

Question about WAPOL Recruit

Post by KCTROY »

Hi Guy's and Girl's Firstly

I would like to say Hi My names Casey, Im new to the Forum. And Secondly I have a question. I was hoping for some Information about WAPOL Recruitment. Im considering joining and have read on the STEPFORWARD website that they accept people who have a DUI conviction, Im asking this because I made a silly mistake 5 year's ago in New Zealand and drove home after 1 to many beer's at a friend's place. and loss my license for 6 month's. Now I was wondering what are my chaince's of being allowed to apply in the near future? I know I strewed myself and have not broken the law since, At least I learn't my lesson better now then later if I was to be accepted.

Thank's all.
Tyranus
Amateur callsign: VK6FWDH
Scanners and Receivers: UBC93XLT

Post by Tyranus »

G'day mate,
Well probably the only people that can give you a 100% answer is WA Police recruiting. Either call 9301 9607 or email attraction.support.team@police.wa.gov.au and ask them. As far as I know no one here is actually from WAPOL recruiting so you won't get a straight 100% answer from them, just opinions. Including mine which is contact either of those details and ask them.

Cheers,
Stirling SES
Team Leader (Stirling 53)
Vertical Rescue Team Member
K9 7 Support

VK6FWDH
ex-Darlington FB
WARSUG Demi-God I mean Mod
If stupidity got me into this mess, why can't it get me out.
KCTROY

Post by KCTROY »

Hi Tyranus,

Thank's very much for your reply.