WaPol Radio Network

Frequencies, Callsigns and discussion on the WA Police Service radio (VKI)

Moderator: Bonez

Lucas_arts_182

WaPol Radio Network

Post by Lucas_arts_182 »

I am currently in yr11 and wanting to get into the electrical & communications area. I was wondering about WaPol's radio network and would like to know if they install & service their own radios or do they contract work out to a company, if so what is the name of the company. thanks
Toottoot
Banned

Post by Toottoot »

They have their own radio section that does this. Would expect some contractor backup with the new digital system just installed.
playworth
Banned

Re: WaPol Radio Network

Post by playworth »

Lucas_arts_182 wrote:I am currently in yr11 and wanting to get into the electrical & communications area. I was wondering about WaPol's radio network and would like to know if they install & service their own radios or do they contract work out to a company, if so what is the name of the company. thanks
i would go to white pages mate, look under WA police, there whole alot numbers,i belivee there one for commications/support.
NJ102 to VKI,where the option button on tadis.
VKI to NJ102,we dont have option button up here
celestial_insight
Banned

Post by celestial_insight »

Go to seek.com.au I noticed they were hiring a few people to work at their comms section at Maylands recently.
playworth
Banned

Post by playworth »

celestial_insight wrote:Go to seek.com.au I noticed they were hiring a few people to work at their comms section at Maylands recently.
Fesa still does work exper for kiddies into radios and.
NJ102 to VKI,where the option button on tadis.
VKI to NJ102,we dont have option button up here
perthscanner

Post by perthscanner »

TA-team Member

Post by TA-team Member »

Another good 1 is Jobs.wa.gov.au and select west aust police..

the radio dept there is called RESU Radio and Electronic Services Unit.

They always after more techs.. got the entire state to servies as well as the new stuff.